Jurong West moms :)

pehong

Hi. I am looking for 4 kids (prefer age 4-6) to join for the Right Brain Art Class, home base at Taman Jurong. The class should be schedule on Friday night, 1.5 hours session. I am still discussing the price with the Art Teacher for the fee on attending at home.
Interested mummy pls SMS me 90050171.

pehong

Hi. I am looking for 4 kids (prefer age 4-6) to join for the Right Brain Art Class, home base at Taman Jurong.
The class schedule at monday night 8pm 1.5 hours session.
10 session per course S$ 300 - divide is $30 per class

First time trial for kids - $30.00 one time before decide for enrol the session.

Interested mummy pls SMS me 90050171.

chiki

Hi Friends,

This is Meenu. i m blessed with a baby boy. who is 7 month old now. he is very cute and expressive. I want to meet you guys who are staying at jurong west near to 65 st. will do some fun with our kids.

usagibb

Hi Friends,

This is Meenu. i m blessed with a baby boy. who is 7 month old now. he is very cute and expressive. I want to meet you guys who are staying at jurong west near to 65 st. will do some fun with our kids.
hello Meenu...i also just join this thread yday...hehe...im staying ard st 93...i wonder if the rest of the mummies still active over here

hii...
I am staying near the jurong point shopping centre...i go there with my baby boy who is 19 month now. he is our first kid and i am 22 years old...having really difficult times controlling him...lol...sighhh....

usagibb

hii...
I am staying near the jurong point shopping centre...i go there with my baby boy who is 19 month now. he is our first kid and i am 22 years old...having really difficult times controlling him...lol...sighhh....
wow...u are really a young young mummy

kkme

Hi Mummies,

I am staying at st 65. I am a mother of 2 boys (P4 and P1).
Any mummies who like to get connected, please feel free to contact me at 98625112.
:)

Waiyee43

Hi,

I am a mother of 3 -- a 10-yr old boy, a 6-yr old girl and my youngest is a 3 1/2-yr old girl. I live in St 64. My time is flexible & I love hanging out with other families or mummies with their kids. Just went to Qian Hu Fish Farm last wk with my kids together with my Christian parents' support group. Anybody interested to join us in the next few weeks as we start a parenting series? It will address issues such as: age-appropriate discipline strategies; how to motivate our kids to give their best & how to talk to our kids about sex...

Wai Yee:)