Just to share: swimming coach

hope seow

Hi mummies,

Just to share about this swimming coach that is teaching my son now. Find him very good and encouraging so would like to share with parents here who r looking for one. My son was very fearful of swimming and the night before we started him for lesson about 2 months ago, he was crying and kept telling us that he will drown in the pool.

At the point, we r still thinking maybe we can postponed the lesson till he is slightly older (my son is 4yr old), thank God we let him tried out 1 lesson and subsequently, he enjoy swimming and now swimming is his favourite enrichment. He is teaching my son in tampines pool.

i think he teach in Tampines and Katong pool.

If interested can pm me for his contact

naliniv341

Hi

I am looking out for a good coach for my daughter who has mild physical difficulties will this coach of yours be interested on a one to one lesson for her. I live in sengkang

Hi mummies,

Just to share about this swimming coach that is teaching my son now. Find him very good and encouraging so would like to share with parents here who r looking for one. My son was very fearful of swimming and the night before we started him for lesson about 2 months ago, he was crying and kept telling us that he will drown in the pool.

At the point, we r still thinking maybe we can postponed the lesson till he is slightly older (my son is 4yr old), thank God we let him tried out 1 lesson and subsequently, he enjoy swimming and now swimming is his favourite enrichment. He is teaching my son in tampines pool.

kimyen

Does yr coach teaches in CCK?

Hi mummies,