Just wondering...

Rukia

Hello mummies,

I was just wondering is it normal to not receive your hubby sms during the daytime while he is working? Im someone who likes to receive my hubby sms throughout the day so that i feel connected with him but he is always very busy at work. He is a manager and always had to go meetings. So he say he really very busy to reply me.. sometimes he will reply a few sms.. We even had a few arguement because of this. lol

I always feel upset by this. Are your hubby like this too?
I seldom SMS my hubby during the day, as I know he is also very busy with meetings. But i keep my msn online, so when he is at his desk, he will message me occasionally.

Are you a SAHM or FTWM?

I think for guys, when they are working, they are usually quite focused and would not like to be disturbed.

BETRAYED

Hello mummies,

I was just wondering is it normal to not receive your hubby sms during the daytime while he is working? Im someone who likes to receive my hubby sms throughout the day so that i feel connected with him but he is always very busy at work. He is a manager and always had to go meetings. So he say he really very busy to reply me.. sometimes he will reply a few sms.. We even had a few arguement because of this. lol

I always feel upset by this. Are your hubby like this too?
although he might be busy to return your sms, but i feel it's good u send caring messages to him to maintain the relationship. It doesn't matter whether he return or not

elyn

For me,my hubby will reply my SMS whenever I msg him. But nowadays I seldom SMS him as I too busy with my daughter too.
r u a stay at home mom?

I think he is really busy that's y he can't reply ur msg.

welovbaby

Hi Mandy,

Sometime guys are just too focus in their work. I believe you husband is very busy at work as well. You wish to consider send caring sms to him and wait for reply (it may takes few hours before he reply). Concurrently, do some read up or watch some TV may help you? Best is to read up some new recipe and cook for him when he get home from work.

:001_302:

ali50n

My husband n I dun sms each other when we r working at all.

Unless something urgent or need to discuss then we will sms/call.

missruby

I'm a bit like you, and like to stay connected with my husband... esp now that there's whatsapp and we can message throughout the day! But i think we need to be understanding towards them if they are busy. Afterall, they are working and not out playing :) Maybe try and come to a compromise, such as he should try to message you more during lunch? But you should try to keep yourself occupied too... I think guys tend to get quite overwhelmed by us if we keep pestering them, so it's not too good to keep fighting over these sort of issues.

ali50n

Lol no lar, cos when we r dating, we try to call or sms then both of us dun like it cos it keep distracting us from work.

N in the end, instead of going back on time we have to stay back to work due to sms/call...

tealeaf

If I see/face something interesting, I will whatsapp my husband to let him know. But I don't expect him to reply me quickly. He will reply when he's free. Sometimes when he sees something interesting, he will whatsapp me too. If I have something urgent to tell him, then I will call him.
We have no problem with that arrangement :)

mtan

no matter how busy a person can be, he still needs to take a break or go for lunch. A reply takes less than a minute. I guess it really depend whether he wants to or not.

xiaodaisy

my hubby and me nvr sms also , usually we call each other .. i nvr text him or call him wen he's at work cos don wanna disturb his work , for him ... he dont sms either unless i don answer his calls , usually wen he got free time den he will call back n ask wat are we doing n have we eaten etc etc ..

btw , i'm a sahm =)

rosemummy

My hubby seldom SMS during day too. I think men don think SMS reply that important. But of cos at end of work day he will SMS me "on my way home". Don think too much about it and affect your emotions and relationship!

Gemini11

Ya my husband and I also seldom MSG. Been like that since dating days, last time I'll be affected ESP when u see others bf messaging or call them very often n my husband ... Dating alr like that. Worst is we used to travel a lot n we don't even have Skype or anything just occasional one or two messages for a week. Now I got used to it alr... I'm staying at home now, when he travels still the same. I also nv MSG him much. Just maybe some days one or two MSG to tell him I miss him. But everytime say the same also sianz. Lol