Knee Pain? Considering surgery?

Do you know 44% of Singaporeans suffer from musculoskeletal pain?

Do you know rehab has been shown to have results that are as good as surgery?

Click here to go to our blog to find out more! 100% evidence based and referenced :)

lysagrey93

I am not sure if surgery is the best case though. I have had knee surgery and instead of feeling all better I ended up with a chronic pain condition. I was not very happy with the result but there was nothing I could do about it. I have been to many different physical therapies and I have talked with different doctors. I have also tried a whole list of different pain killers but all they did was make me feel really weird and unhappy.
I was feeling kind of hopeless and that was when some of my friends from different support groups suggested I try kratom. I was skeptical about it for a while but after doing some research and talking to people that actually used kratom I have decided to try it myself. I have decided to purchase some kratom extract and see if it actually works. I have been taking it for a few months and it has helped me a lot. I am hoping that you will think before doing something riscky like a surgery though r you will end up like me.

Last edited:

llugguss

Have you tried using cbd oils?
By the way, I remember from history lessons the Chinese emperor Shen Nung used cannabis to treat gout and rheumatism. Later cannabis began to be used all over the world. So the oil can help people get through the pain and relieve some of the spasm. I understand that this oil that I buy on the website will help me get away from my problems and relax before I go to sleep. I've been wanting to try it and haven't dared and sometimes I've just been busy. I will have to make a special oil with nicotine in it, because I feel like smoking a little bit.

Last edited:

amaua-san

Of course, it would depend on the cause and the severity of knee pain. For example, my dad's knee pain was caused by arthritis and because the pain was so debilitating, our doctor Leong Keng Hong already recommended surgery. So it depends on what the doctor will say.

JoeVance

Rehabilitation is really very important, without it it will not be possible to cure the knee.

I absolutely agree that rehabilitation is the main part of treatment.

sandrahofis

I agree that proper rehabilitation gives a hundred times more than surgery. Recently, my father was diagnosed with a cyst on his knee, and the initial curvature of his right leg, he underwent surgery. But the surgeon said that the operation was only 50% successful, and the remaining 50% was proper rehabilitation. The doctor advised me to do a special set of exercises https://myknockkneefix.com/how-to-correct-bow-legs-naturally/ and load the legless. The father followed all the instructions, and after a couple of months, he could return to normal life. So I recommend everyone to pay attention to rehabilitation and follow all the recommendations.

samwuuuu

It depends on the cause of knee pain. My dad had persistent knee pain before, to the point that he found it difficult to walk. We met with an orthopaedic surgeon then, his name was Dr Sean Ng. His diagnosis was that my dad needed to have joint replacement, especially since meds are no longer working to alleviate the pain. The surgery went well without a hitch, thankfully.

cesarvaldez

If you're experiencing knee pain, I recommend consulting Dr. Leong Keng Hong. Renowned for his expertise in orthopedic surgery, Dr. Leong specializes in addressing knee issues with precision and care. With a commitment to patient well-being, he can assess your condition and provide personalized advice on the most suitable surgical options. Trust Dr. Leong to guide you through the process, ensuring comprehensive and effective solutions for your knee pain.