Know more friends/single parent (Father or Mother is welcome)

Rach05

Hi, i would like to widen my circle to know more single parents regardless of Father or Mother.. and if could, we can have our children to play along.. im living in the west, with 7 yr old Son.. cheers

Cal

Hi all, my name is Cal and I am working for a preschool organization in Singapore. In our organization, we believe that every child deserves the opportunity to succeed in life. We want to help children from single-mother households, who often face financial and emotional challenges, realize their full potential by alleviating the financial burden. We offer children from single-mother households a fee subsidy of up to $200, as well as job opportunities for the mothers to gain financial independence while maintaining close relationships with their children.

I just hope that my thread will be able to reach out to mothers who may need help with childcare and for finding job opportunities. Drop me a private message if you are interested and will like to enquire more.

Admin, you may take down if it is not relevant. Thank you all.

Baby fluff

Hi all, my name is Cal and I am working for a preschool organization in Singapore. In our organization, we believe that every child deserves the opportunity to succeed in life. We want to help children from single-mother households, who often face financial and emotional challenges, realize their full potential by alleviating the financial burden. We offer children from single-mother households a fee subsidy of up to $200, as well as job opportunities for the mothers to gain financial independence while maintaining close relationships with their children.

I just hope that my thread will be able to reach out to mothers who may need help with childcare and for finding job opportunities. Drop me a private message if you are interested and will like to enquire more.

Admin, you may take down if it is not relevant. Thank you all.

Chellisyeee

Hi, I'm new. I am going to be a single mother soon too. As I'm gonna get a divorce soon, may need some advices from mommies who were once going through this. I have a 8 months old son. Currently looking for a job as well :/. Any whatsapp group for single mommies?

icebeifei

Hi, I’m a single Mother with a 10 years old boy. I have not really interact with other parents when my boy was in kindergarten or primary as I’m always working. I stay in the East :) I’m using this forum to see see what other parents are chatting about, and to see if there’s other mummies out there looking at passive income other than just drawing salary from 1 FT job. Cheers all!