Krabi with kids

tamarind

Krabi is a fantastic destination for families with kids. Much better than Phuket.

I have bought my 2 kids, age 4 years old and 3 years old to Krabi recently. Please view my photos here of the lovely islands and resorts at Krabi.

Krabi with Kids

rjj

The photos look great.... may I just asked, is this one of the coast that was hit by the tsunami ??

zara

Wow...What a fantastic view. I do heard abt Krabi. Nice scenery. I like it very much :red:

JenLee98

They were hit by tsunami too, just that they were alerted earlier by people from Phuket and the waves hit them 1.5 hr later. They were well prepared and even had time to take photos ! Some resturants along the beach were being rebuilt and had photos displayed of the before & after effects of tsunami.

tamarind

I choose Krabi because it has proved that it is safe from tsunami !

Krabi is a relatively new tourist destination, compared to Phuket. There are many new resorts built after the tsunami.

I have been to many islands including Redang, Tioman, Langkawi, Phuket, Koh Samui, Pulau Rawa, Pulau Besar, etc. The islands off Krabi are the most beautiful. I went there in Mar 2007, returned again in Jan 2008, and still planning to go back again !

The best thing is that there is direct flight from Singapore, and sometimes they have very cheap tickets. This time I went, the air ticket per person was only $94 including all taxes and charges !

zara

The best thing is that there is direct flight from Singapore, and sometimes they have very cheap tickets. This time I went, the air ticket per person was only $94 including all taxes and charges !
Tats what I like! A cheap air ticket & everything include..:laugh: :tlaugh::001_302:

retrobell

wow! tempting me to go Krabi! but hor, i doubt 8 mth old will enjoy ya? any mummies bring their kids below 1 years old to Krabi?

U

usoowsin9

psychicandastrology.com

We have the expertise, holds characteristics of efficacy fast, short course and more consolidation after treatment. To help visitors restore self-esteem, self-reliance, urged them to strengthen their mental health and enhance the capacity of the pressure to achieve self-responsibility. To gain greater personal achievements and satisfaction.psychicandastrology.com

adele

sorry, to check...which airline got direct flights to Krabi ?

I check tiger air - only got phuket

hmmmm....i am thinking of bringing my 2 kids to krabi too but my youngest only 5 mth....is it ok to bring infants ?

Lotus

I don't think any airline goes direct to Krabi anymore from Singapore.

I've travelled extensively across SE ASia, and I never take my children until they are 1 years old. I'm overly cautious as I feel they are suspectible to many potential health problems so for me it's just not worth the risk.

adele

Hi lotus,

Thanks for the advice. I also feel dat i shouldnt bring my younger one to krabi...
then in that case, I will stick to my original plan of genting then.

:)