Lady GaGa's New Look Includes Leg Amputation

apollo

OMG! she is really going to chop off her limbs for the sake of 'looking different'? CRAZY! dont cherish what her parents gif her at all!

pkshl

eeeeeeee so disguisting! what trend? she's mad! she might as well kill herself den come back as a ghost to sing!

paperger85

Do you know >>
Gaga is a term that immediately refers to absent mindedness. Here are some synonyms taken from a thesaurus:
Given to lighthearted silliness: empty-headed, featherbrained, flighty, frivolous, frothy, giddy, harebrained, lighthearted, scatterbrained, silly. Slang birdbrained, dizzy.
Afflicted with or exhibiting irrationality and mental unsoundness: brainsick, crazy, daft, demented, disordered, distraught, dotty, insane, lunatic, mad, maniac, maniacal, mentally ill, moonstruck, off, touched, unbalanced, unsound, wrong.
“Gaga” is probably the easiest word to say in the English language, as it is often the first sound emitted by babies trying to imitate speech. So her name basically says: I’m a lady and I’m empty-headed. This empty head can filled with any crap you want. Imitate me young people. This state of mind is achieved after successful mind control.

EnFlor

A truly fashion victim...wonder if she is doing it for purely scientific technology research sake or in support of amputees. (for some, that could be something to be applauded for)

Oh well, apart from her weird fashion statement and now this....her short rise to fame will be remembered more for her extreme, over the top identity. Why can't she just bank in on her ability to write catchy music ??? Not enuf perhaps....I think she wants to be on par with the late King of Pop.

diymummy

A truly fashion victim...wonder if she is doing it for purely scientific technology research sake or in support of amputees. (for some, that could be something to be applauded for)

Oh well, apart from her weird fashion statement and now this....her short rise to fame will be remembered more for her extreme, over the top identity. Why can't she just bank in on her ability to write catchy music ??? Not enuf perhaps....I think she wants to be on par with the late King of Pop.
To be a wacko? Hahaha. Hard I would say. Wacko was a legend. She's probably just a stunt artist.

At least Jacko's songs are nice. Hers are always the same, never leaving that genre.

Ting

she is really crazy... omg..
but i like her songs. :D
when i go to club, that is. :)