LAST DAY OF MARCH ~~~~~~ NOC GANG Chit Chat Talk Crappssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

apollo

Re: MARCH MARCH Nocianz!!! Lets Help Lawla12 Think Of A Good Solution To Her Worry ~~

***carry cancan bossie into room 10102....if you put may lawla12 strike TOTO GROUP 1 OR BECOME PREGGIE----maybe i will b MORE excited**

then me no kiss kiss?????
she no kiss u i kiss u!!!!!!!
:wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24:

lawla12

Re: MARCH MARCH Nocianz!!! Lets Help Lawla12 Think Of A Good Solution To Her Worry ~~

she no kiss you i kiss you!!!!!!!
:wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24:

orleng dearie lub lub me

***carry orleng dearie into room 10102....tonite we see stars stars, drink red wine....heheheee....:we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:***

ok leeee..me go zzz leeee...tired tired...tomolo still haf to wake up at 7.30am, go temple pray pray....YAWNZ...

apollo

NOC dearies, tml i might not check-in to this thread... dun forget to miss me okay?? :wong19:

lawla12

WohwOWHoWHOAWHoHWOAHWOAaa...I"M THE FIRST WORRR~:red::red::red::red::red::red:

NOC dearies, tml i might not check-in to this thread... dont forget to miss me okay?? :wong19:
where u go???? :err::err::err::err::err:

must b go flirting wif other deariesssssssssss arrr!!!!!!!

lawla12

CANCAN BOSSIE.....WHEN WE CELEBRATE OUR 1ST YEAR ANNVERISARY ARRRR?????

i tot its ard mar???????

princessminn

i'm so pissed off!!!!!!!!!!

princessminn

i was on mc on sat,fri i ask my in charge if tues i can take family care leave.then he say can...
then today they tell mi cant...tmr no one help mi take care dante loooo....*pissed off*

lawla12

i was on mc on sat,fri i ask my in charge if tues i can take family care leave.then he say can...
then today they tell mi cant...tomorrow no one help mi take care dante loooo....*pissed off*

u nv shoot them back??? u oso need time to find pple to take care of dante rite....y they like tat deeeeee...

so how? tomolo really cannot take???? then dante how? ur mum not free???

smtimes i feel tat DUN GIF IN yaaa...cos if u gif in once, next time when they last min ask u cancel ur leave, they expect u to "gif in" cos u can always make arrangements deee maaaaa.....

apollo

where you go???? :err::err::err::err::err:

must b go flirting with other deariesssssssssss arrr!!!!!!!
no lorr.. no go liaoo lorr.. cos just now call up ashton's pd book vaccine appt, tues, wed dont haf aftnoon, thurs no one acc me, fri lik too far away liaoo so book this aftnoon... den i told my frens cannot meet liaoo.. v paiseh to them, cos last mth also cause of ashton last min cannot meet them..:embarrassed:

then today they tell mi cant...tomorrow no one help mi take care dante loooo....*pissed off*
come come, bring dante to me, i ask ashton play boxing with him.. LOL

n horr y ur in-charge so f-up dee?? then u tell him no one take care dante, can bring to wk bo?

Ting

morning ladies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

apollo

smtimes i feel that dont give IN yaaa...cos if you give in once, next time when they last min ask you cancel your leave, they expect you to "give in" cos you can always make arrangements deee maaaaa.....
ya i agree.. yes one must have responsibility towards her job BUT must see situation dee.. icos princess dearie got asked for leave and it was approved, not she last min dun go wk without informing them..

princessminn

you never shoot them back??? you also need time to find pple to take care of dante rite....y they like that deeeeee...

so how? tomolo really cannot take???? then dante how? your mum not free???

smtimes i feel that dont give IN yaaa...cos if you give in once, next time when they last min ask you cancel your leave, they expect you to "give in" cos you can always make arrangements deee maaaaa.....
my mom not free...
she need to go settle my uncle thingy....
long story....
arghhh....

tmr no one is free looo...
super sianzz....

i not going to gif in...
if dun gif mi take,e most i go take mc...
is official wat...they cnt say anything oso...

diymummy

Morning all....

*Sayang princess dearie*

*Sayang Lawla dearie*

lawla12

my mom not free...
she need to go settle my uncle thingy....
long story....
arghhh....

tomorrow no one is free looo...
super sianzz....

i not going to give in...
if dont give mi take,e most i go take mc...
is official what...they cnt say anything also...

ya colleagues told me....they say if boss ask me to cancel my leave, juz tell them straight tat b4 hand, u approved my leave...now last min u wan me to change, i can tell u tomolo i'll b taking urgent leave cos i really NEED TO TAKE LEAVE.......tats wad they "teach" me....the boss oso got no choice....

tink u all rem tat i always complain my leave kana reject or last min, they "chu" pattern, ask me to submit report(deadline) when me on leave.....

but, oso cant always use the same pattern if u intend to work there for long cos u sure kana "marked"........

lawla12

no lorr.. no go liaoo lorr.. cos just now call up ashton's pediatrician book vaccine appt, tues, wed dont have aftnoon, thurs no one acc me, fri lik too far away liaoo so book this aftnoon... then i told my friends cannot meet liaoo.. very paiseh to them, cos last month also cause of ashton last min cannot meet them..:embarrassed:

no choice deeeee...ur frds will understand deee yaaaa....

Status
Not open for further replies.