Last night - was it sexual assault?

Hi all

Last night while my husband and I were having sex I could tell he was getting close to climax so I asked him ‘don’t come in me please’. He thrust again 2 or 3 times so I said ‘please’ but a couple thrusts more and the deed was done. He rolled over and that was it. I went to the bathroom, locked the door and cried quietly. Then I took a shower to try clean myself.

I didn’t want him to come inside because of the smell afterwards. I can always smell it the next day and I’d rather not. I’ve never told him this and I’ve never asked him not to before. He’s had a vasectomy so not pregnancy related.

We rarely have sex as we’re having marital problems, plus he’s never shown an interest in me sexually since we met 24 years ago unless I initiate it. I rarely bother these days.

One time he was drunk (last July, the first sex last year) We were having sex when he suddenly sat on my chest with most of his weight, out his p***s in my mouth and held my nose so I couldn’t breathe. Scared the heck outta me. I managed to push him off me. He didn’t say anything or get aggressive but tried to carry on as normal until I insisted he was too drunk for anything. That upset me for a long while.

The time after that he randomly started sticking his fingers in my back passage. (Typing that sounds so funny, but at the time I was surprised as it was unexpected). I didn’t say anything, just tried to move position.

Last night was the third sex since last July. When we started off I was okay for a few minutes but thought about how unhappy I am in our marriage. I felt repulsed but went through the motions, and then the incident happened.

Am I being over sensitive? Was it sexual assault? Or was the fact that I asked him not to come inside of me, just when I realised he was about to reach climax an error on my part and he lacked self control (along with the fact I’ve not objected in the past?)

When I returned to bed he asked if I was okay. I said yes. He then said sorry. I don’t know what he was apologising for, but I just kept quiet.

I’m not a prude in the bedroom, but in the past experimentation was agreed during the throes of passion and I felt that I had control over what happened to my body.

Advice appreciated.

DianaPowell

It is definitely a sexual assault. It is very bad, and you should stop communicating with this person because it can turn into something very bad in the future. If you have such situations in the future, you should hire a lawyer to deal with them. I suggest you use the services of ucmjdefense.com because they have very good lawyers specializing in sexual assault law cases. They will surely offer you the best protection, and you will be the winner in the law court, and you will be able to get rid of this problem.