Latex gloves

kabilboy

Hi! What a coincidence. I am also allergic to latex. The pandemic's beginning was terrible for me, namely the fact that I was forced to wear gloves. Back then, I only found latex gloves. I started actively looking for gloves made of another material because I understood that the pandemic would last a long time, and I would have to wear gloves. I surfed a lot on the internet, read a lot on different sites, and found a good option - nitrile gloves. They can not be allergic, and they are suitable for anyone. The downside is that they are more expensive and not biodegradable. If you want to make a comparison with latex, you can read more on medrux.com. I hope I have helped you.

Last edited:

llugguss

It's crucial to take care of your health and safety when working with plants. According to the website https://harmonycr.com/medical-gloves/, several alternative materials are commonly used in medical gloves, such as nitrile and vinyl. These materials are less likely to cause allergic reactions and are also resistant to punctures and tears.
Another option is to use disposable gloves made of polyethylene or polypropylene which are also commonly used in food service, cleaning, and laboratory work. It's always a good idea to check the packaging or consult with the manufacturer to ensure that the gloves you're purchasing are made from a material that you're not allergic to.