Laundry detergent

redjn

hi mummies

i'm currently using a front-load washing machine, and also intend to machine wash baby clothing with baby detergent. do you have any brand to recommend that is not too foamy (so that it will not spoil the front load washing machine)?

thanks!
I'm been using Pureen Liquid detergent, intend to use it till my boy is 5 yrs.

apollo

i'm using kodomo for ds.. the smell is good, not too strong and just a lil will do... not v foamy =)

limshirley

I am also using komodo and Pureen's ABD powder. ABD powder is quite good for washing off stains (have to soak the stained clothes in warm water before washing).

bakaholic

Any detergent for front loading machine? I bought Purity from nutc but can't find it anymore. Was thinking Ultra purex baby but the price is on the high side.
Thanks!

msc.jpgdwc.jpg
This customized multi-surface formula is more concentrated for better efficiency at lesser quantity. Surface is cleaned without compromising the glossiness of the surface. With polymer compound, the stain is easily washed off and lifespan of the surface is extended. Also, dust accumulation is prevented by the coating on the cleaned surface. Hence, cleaning will be so much easier next time and your energy is saved.

Oil stain and stinky smell of meat are washed off completely with this eco-friendly biodegradable surfactant. It can be easily washed away without blocking up the pipe. Boasting neutrality at pH 6-7, your skin is protected and moisturized. It is formulated with natural ingredients therefore, is safe to be used for washing pest off your vegetables and cleaning baby items without residue too.

Attachments