Law Undergrad offering pre-primary tuition & June hols catch-up/revision & tuition

Amanda Faith

OFFERING:
Lower & Upper Primary - English, Mathematics, Science, Chinese
Secondary School Humanities: Geography, Social Studies

Holiday catch-up revision is 'lighter' than normal tuition as it'll focus on what the student(s) would like to clarify/any concepts that they would like to clear their doubts on. The amount of lesson will depend on the parents. There is no minimum number of session. Some students only require one to two lessons while others require more sessions to catch up.

I'm a passionate female tutor who is currently teaching a class of P2 students under a free tuition programme & a private tutor to P3/P4 students. I choose to adopt more interesting methods of teaching instead of just going through everything from books.
My personal preference would be 1 to 1 tuition/maximum 3 siblings who wants to be tutored together. This will allow me to spend more time with your child in order for me to sufficiently cater to your child's need.

I also do short term "Clear-your-doubts" intensive revision during exam periods (June & August) and Pre school re-opening introduction lesson on what students would be expected to learn in the upcoming academic year (nov/dec).

In addition, I'm offering pre-primary tuition programme to help students with smooth transition from pre-school to primary school

I'm residing in the North, so my preferred locations are: Hougang, Kovan, Seng Kang, Serangoon (mostly along NE Line).
Other locations can be arranged if it's not too inconvenient for me to travel to as I don't drive.

Contact details:
Amanda
Leeamandafaith@live.com