leaking/dripping water tap

pink_daisy

hi,

my kitchen basin tap is leaking/ dripping! i noticed it drips a drop of water every few minutes.. the leak/drip is at the opening where the water flow out when we turn the tap on. my previous tap oso drip water tats y, we change a new one... any solutions?

CanCanMum

hi,

my kitchen basin tap is leaking/ dripping! i noticed it drips a drop of water every few minutes.. the leak/drip is at the opening where the water flow out when we turn the tap on. my previous tap also drip water tats why, we change a new one... any solutions?
it may be the tap has worn off....it happens to me as well....meaning the on/off mechanism inside the tap is spoilt. My common bathroom tap oso drips/leaks if i 4got to turn the knob to make it till the tightest position.

best is to get a new tap and ask a plumber to check for u.

he will be able to advise u on the main problem causing this.

i use to buy those expensive mixers (costs around $80-$90) and still experience this problem after one year or so. End up i buy a cheap cheap one ($16 only, at Carrefour outlets) and it works fine lorr....lols~~~last time i changed the tap was last year....but troublesome laaaa....gotta take out whole sink to change my tap :p

good luck!!!