Leaking poo, anyone?... :(

woofy55

Hi - anyone experienced leaking poo? I'm using pampers and drypers brand currently. I've tried to wear it high waist - but sometimes if the poo is too "explosive", it will leak upwards. :( And it was all so messy!! I just upgraded to size M for Louis who is now abt. 6.4kg - too big? But S is like to small for him oredi.. haiz.. big butt.. hehe

And is it normal to have ard 3x poo per day? And all 3x were a lot! There's once I experienced, the whoooole diaper was full of poo.. and watery.. but it's not diahrrea. It happened outside somemore.. wa biang... u can imagine a screaming baby and a ka-rang-ka-bo new mummy... and it's just a changing table in the ladies toilet and pple just watching show... =.="'

PS: btw, can someone teach me how to add ticker to the msg??

bbyoshi

hehe... my boys also will leak poo.. but they dun leak upwards.. they leak out from their thighs... i am using drypers and huggies.. size S. Dunno is it too small or too big.. hmmm...

my boys usually poo once a day... they pee a lot though.. hehe

the ticker.. you go to the ticker webbie and create a ticker. then copy the code snippet and paste into the signature field in the profile. ;)

Queenbabe

Maybe when we never notice.... after poo they urine & make the poo leak out from the diaper... sometimes my boy also zzzzzz depends 1time poo a day or 2,3times poo a day...

ohstrawberry

I assumed you are breastfeeding your baby, it's normal to have several poo a day, breastfeeding poo is watery one, my boy also used to poo everytime after 1-2 feedings. Only recently he poo once after 2days. And when he poo, it's very messy, the poo can sometimes moved upwards like your case, i like Mamy poko cause higher waist, but sometimes leak at the thigh area, i guess no diapers are totally poo-proof, hahaha..... Try to stick the velcro/tape inner abit since M is a bit loose for your baby now.

Last edited:

BbpHir3

it might be cuz of urine, lyk Queenbabe's case.. it might be sizing/ cutting of the diaper..
Personally, i dun lyk pampers comfort and drypers.. cuz of the same issue and my girl's skin is sensitive to those..

L's using Huggies Dry for day use, Huggies dry comfort for night and trying out Huggies pull-up pants for outing..
M's using Huggies Ultra.. but when he's doin a switch over with the size, he'll be using pampers new baby/ active baby.. meaning he was using Huggies Newborn, followed by Pampers New Baby Newborn, Huggies Size S, Pampers New Baby Size S, now using Huggies Ultra Size M (this happened within 2+months.. hahaha)

diymummy

My boy was using Huggies Dry Comfort from birth till now. He also has a lot of poo. Even till today his poo will leak out because he poo so much. There was once at a wedding he poo so much we had to rush him to the toilet, stripe him, wash him under the tap with hand soap.

We've also tried Nepia, Drypers, Pampers but all leaked due to the sheer amt of poo my son has.

When I was breastfeeding him, he can poo up to 4 times a day, watery seedy poo.

If it is a pattern of 3 times, then it is normal. Anything off from this would not be normal for him.

chelle

I have this problem when i was using Mamy Poko diapers, his whole back will have poo and my baby will kick & wriggle till the socks & bed oso have the poo! *FAINT*
This happen even when the diaper is not wet at all, so my auntie feel that is Mamy Poko not absorbent enough!

Now using Huggies Dry Comfort, much cheaper & can hold poo & urine very well!

hueychye79

My baby is using Nepia, Mammy Poko & Huggies.

So far, the Huggies still the best...

Have I tips to share, can buy the disposable sheet to replace the 搠胶垫. It will make your job more easy when your baby pee while you are changing the diaper for them.

PinkDiamonds

I used before Drypers & Huggies and I prefer using Huggies. At night I use Huggies Ultra as she sleeps through the night. Drypers always leaked on me. :(

Her poo does slip up towards the waistband of the diaper, which I believe is because now she's more active. Also she won't tell us once she's poo poo. Always we have to smell it then realize.

I guess it would be good to bring out extra clothes.

woofy55

My boy was using Huggies Dry Comfort from birth till now. He also has a lot of poo. Even till today his poo will leak out because he poo so much. There was once at a wedding he poo so much we had to rush him to the toilet, stripe him, wash him under the tap with hand soap
diymummy haha.. the time he had a lot of poo also happened at a wedding dinner!! faintz!! imagine we wearing nice nice.. then clearing his poo in toilet.. haiz.. being mummy really has no more image..

I have this problem when i was using Mamy Poko diapers, his whole back will have poo and my baby will kick & wriggle till the socks & bed also have the poo! *FAINT*
This happen even when the diaper is not wet at all, so my auntie feel that is Mamy Poko not absorbent enough!

Now using Huggies Dry Comfort, much cheaper & can hold poo & urine very well!
aiyoh.. yes yes!!! it also happened to louis! He's full of shit - literally! nowadays, i will take off his socks first. that time he was still wearing mittens.. mittens also caught it.. wa liao... lucky i saw it.. cos he like to put his hands into his mouth.. Yucks!!!

My baby is using Nepia, Mammy Poko & Huggies.

So far, the Huggies still the best...

Have I tips to share, can buy the disposable sheet to replace the 搠胶垫. It will make your job more easy when your baby pee while you are changing the diaper for them.
mummy hueychye - the disposable sheet issit the blue one? like the one hospital used on our beds to prevent stain on the bedsheet?

I used before Drypers & Huggies and I prefer using Huggies. At night I use Huggies Ultra as she sleeps through the night. Drypers always leaked on me. :(

Her poo does slip up towards the waistband of the diaper, which I believe is because now she's more active. Also she won't tell us once she's poo poo. Always we have to smell it then realize.

I guess it would be good to bring out extra clothes.
duno if my nose something wrong.. my hubby can smell it from far.. but i need to put my nose at his backside before i can smell it.. hahaha... aiyoh.. i'm so gross....

Yes, his diaper bag always have an extra clothing. His stroller also have.. our car also have... haahaa. KS... very scare he poo nowadays! very scare when pple say wanna carry him.. haha... cos duno when he'll decide to poooooooo! And hor.. pple always very happy when he smile rite.. i'll be very suspicious.. cos sometimes he smile cos he'd just pooed! sometimes there's no indication at all. faint.

dcs_81

My son used to poo 3 times as well
previously using Drypers, petpet and huggies .. All of them leak pretty bad
now using pureen dry5 , very cheap M84 only 15 dollars
so far no leaking and he poos more than before that too.. Before my son used to get marks on his thighs due to diaper straps but this one the straps slightly thinner so less marks

PinkDiamonds

Hahahaha how old is ur baby?

My daughter used to smile at me whenever she poo and I'll get very suspicious. But now she makes the "mmm" "mmm" sound so I know when she's going to poo.

My friends are quite amazed that I am actually willing to put my nose at my baby's butt to smell it!

Queenbabe

:tlaugh::tlaugh: i think more or less will leak no matter which diaper.... if my son poo is very smelly from far i can smell but if not so smell i also will put my nose near to his diaper to smell :001_302:

woofy55

My son used to poo 3 times as well
previously using Drypers, petpet and huggies .. All of them leak pretty bad
now using pureen dry5 , very cheap M84 only 15 dollars
so far no leaking and he poos more than before that too.. Before my son used to get marks on his thighs due to diaper straps but this one the straps slightly thinner so less marks
Pureen dry5 is sold in singapore too??.. will go check it out. M84 means Msize? 84pcs?

Hahahaha how old is your baby?

My daughter used to smile at me whenever she poo and I'll get very suspicious. But now she makes the "mmm" "mmm" sound so I know when she's going to poo.

My friends are quite amazed that I am actually willing to put my nose at my baby's butt to smell it!
Louis is 2 mths and 2days old. now.. when he drink milk.. and suddenly stop and smile.. then i know liao.. hehe or sometimes more difficult one.. he will have the "gek" face.. actually very funnie.. :)

your friends must be haven't got their own kids.. :) cos i think it's quite common to put our nose at our baby's butt.. hehe...

:tlaugh::tlaugh: i think more or less will leak no matter which diaper.... if my son poo is very smelly from far i can smell but if not so smell i also will put my nose near to his diaper to smell :001_302:
haha.. my nose either immune oredi.. or spoilt.. haa

hueychye79

mummy hueychye - the disposable sheet issit the blue one? like the one hospital used on our beds to prevent stain on the bedsheet?

dont know if my nose something wrong.. my hubby can smell it from far.. but i need to put my nose at his backside before i can smell it.. hahaha... aiyoh.. i'm so gross....

Yes, his diaper bag always have an extra clothing. His stroller also have.. our car also have... haahaa. KS... very scare he poo nowadays! very scare when pple say wanna carry him.. haha... cos dont know when he'll decide to poooooooo! And .. pple always very happy when he smile rite.. i'll be very suspicious.. cos sometimes he smile cos he'd just pooed! sometimes there's no indication at all. faint.
Woofy mummies, you are right~

I personally felt is very useful, at least no need to clean up while you are so busy to clean the baby poo... :001_302:

Can use until few days than change.

I also don't like my baby out of sudden smile to me-means he is going to vomit out some of the milk. :eek:

Mummy to Baby V

Breastfed son pooped up to 11 times a day in the early months!
We use modern cloth diapers on him and the poop are well-contained inside due to the good quality elastics. I always encourage my Mummy friends to use modern cloth diapers on the babies, since there are many other benefits other than poop-containment. Give it a try, Mummies. :)

Sample review:
Moo Moo Kow? One-Size Cloth Diapers |

Oh yah, cloth wipes also clean big poo easier than cotton wool or skimpy wet wipes.
Wahmies Multi-Purpose Cloth Wipes |

woofy55

hehe... my boys also will leak poo.. but they dont leak upwards.. they leak out from their thighs... i am using drypers and huggies.. size S. dont know is it too small or too big.. hmmm...

my boys usually poo once a day... they pee a lot though.. hehe

the ticker.. you go to the ticker webbie and create a ticker. then copy the code snippet and paste into the signature field in the profile. ;)
hmm.. duno what went wrong... my ticker doesn't shows.. :(

dcs_81

Pureen dry5 is sold in singapore too??.. will go check it out. M84 means Msize? 84pcs?

So far I check it's only available giant.I buy from SSC giant coz I stay in the north.. I think I saw in cold storage as well(not sure)
M84 is M size 84 pcs ..
Cheers :)