lean Pork - how many ways to cook it?

dear mummies,

any pork recipes can share?

i likes to cooked wz thin ginger slices in dark soy sauce & sesame oil...dh & my fav dish! recently oso tried wz asparagus & mini corns in oyster sauce & chinese wine...

mummy serene

Cut into cubes, season it with oyster sauce, light soya sauce & pepper.
Spread a layer of egg white, deep the meat in a plate of plain flour and deep fried till golden colour.

Dry up the fried meat for 10 -15min. Ypu can cut some onion n pineapple in cube,fry them with the meat into the pan with sweet and sour sauce(from NTUC) for few mins n ready to serve.

Your hubby will like it!

Spread a layer of egg white, deep the meat in a plate of plain flour and deep fried till golden colour.

Dry up the fried meat for 10 -15min. Ypu can cut some onion n pineapple in cube,fry them with the meat into the pan with sweet and sour sauce(from NTUC) for few mins n ready to serve.

Your hubby will like it!
HALO! u mean 'gu lu rou' rite? dat 1 not lean meat leh..iz porl loin lo..

Your hubby will like it!
HALO! u mean 'gu lu rou' rite? dat 1 not lean meat leh..iz pork loin lo..

leesm105

ahhaaaa...

lean pork, i use it to stir fry with 2-3 type of mix vegs like, small corns, sweet bean, brocoli, coliflower, fresh mushroom.
Or mince it to steam/fried with egg (you can add some small tomata cutes/smash waterchasnuts/"tong chai", onion or any veg u like).
Lean pork also can be used to cook simple veg soup, any veg you or kids like.
next is cook porridge with 2-3 slice ginger, add 1 veg in too (normally i put in pumkin/brocoli/couliflower).

hope this help...

Celina

steam

* mushrooms with mince pork ( put it tgt with the mushroom, mould it into the mushroom)
* Mix mince pork into si chuan chai ( chop si chuan chai into small cubes)
* Mix mince pork with egg

Fry
* mince pork (mould it into a ball) can put tgt with spagetti

Soup
* Veggie + pork + egg = soup

* Shao rou + salted veggie + tomato

leey

steam

* mushrooms with mince pork ( put it tgt with the mushroom, mould it into the mushroom)
* Mix mince pork into si chuan chai ( chop si chuan chai into small cubes)
* Mix mince pork with egg

Fry
* mince pork (mould it into a ball) can put tgt with spagetti

Soup
* Veggie + pork + egg = soup

* Shao rou + salted veggie + tomato
Thanks,
I like the steam method,
it seems better to health.

meiteoh

Lean pork can be used in different forms - stir fry, soups, mince and so forth. You can replace fat cuts with it as well like for sweet sour pork.

For stir fry, I like to use it with black bean sauce, or pepper but I know of other ways like with cincaluk and chilli, or by steaming. Some people put it in veg.

For soups, it adds more flavour. In terms of mince, it can be made into yong tau fu stuffing, fried meat balls, steamed egg, meat balls for porridge and so forth.

The list is endless, really. :)