Learning to swim???

seoien

Alpha Male
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello all, we live in water rich environment, basicswimming skill is perhaps one of a important life skill for survival. To be able to swim is the most immediate and effective way to prevent potential mishap in various water environment.
[/FONT]

Swimming keeps the body fit and healthy, the resistance of water makes a very good tool for building muscles. Swimming is a requirement for various stages of life, e.g. schools, military etc. and if do it regularly, it sure helps fight the health risks of obesity and an inactive lifestyle. Children who keep active tend to do better academically too.

12 years of experience, from lifesaving, open water to swimming pools, whether you are a beginner or adult/triathletes looking for stroke correction(I do multisports also) I will be able to accommodate, I am certified swimming instructor registered with the NROC/Swimsafer approved

(Sports Corporate - NROC)
http://www.swimsingapore.com/swimsafer

New children/adult beginners or intermediate classes will be available from Aug onwards at mostly at Sengkang, Serangoon or Hougang swimming pool. PM or email me@ orcaswim@rocketmail.com for more details or call/sms me @9741 8998 :001_302:

thank you all!!!