Learning with TikTok

SuvegLo

For years, I’ve liked watching over and over such short videos that give you pieces of advice and help you change the daily mistakes you make in your pronunciation and speaking in general. I became obsessed, so I created a tik tok account dedicated entirely to videos that speak facts.

I don't think its the best place for a child to learn anything especially not monitored. Alot of the trends are inappropriate for minors and potentially dangerous. Really educational stuff is few and far between.

JaneBower

Tik Tok is a beneficial social network. You can learn many valuable things; the main thing is finding the right content. My friend, for example, makes videos about books and literature. But recently, several haters complained about her account. And because of this, her acc was blocked. She got lucky and found buy tiktok followers now here. She purchased a small number of followers, which helped her account become popular again. And of course, the statistics also went uphill.

YoruVoly

TikTok can be both helpful and negative social networking for a person of any age. For example, in the case of children, many children now like to watch entertainment content on TikTok, related to games or dancing, perhaps memes, etc. This is absolutely useless content, but your child can become a content creator. He can replicate the success of his favorite bloggers, become popular and it's a very cool opportunity. I don't scold my kids for using TikTok, I want to be their friend. Sometimes I use the auto-liker program in TikTok: iamat.com . I do this when they get upset that their videos don't get enough likes. Lol. I love those little boogers.

Last edited: