LED Light Bulbs

sandrahofis

LED bulb includes a controller that steps down the input AC voltage and rectifies it to apply Low voltage DC to the lamp.
There are two things here which can affect the LED bulb when connected in 50Hz system:
1) The input transformer is likely to get overfluxed / overheated and thus fail prematurely.
2) With lower frequency, the voltage on secondary of input transformer is also lower, thus lowering the available at the lamp terminals. The lamp may still glow but the lumen output could be lower.

raciohurg

Usually, led light bulbs come with a controller. So it is pretty easy to control the power work. But why don't you choose something more up-to-date? Recently I bought a wifi light bulb for my living room. It has smart voice control, so I don't bother with manual controllers. The bulb has 9 watts and comes in millions of colors. I'd made my decision very hard. I went for a warm blue shade. For me, this color is associated with holidays and gifts. I ordered just one because I didn't want my energy bill to be more significant. However, they are energy savers, so this isn't a problem. I am planning on ordering more.

mukinurmorad

Usually, led light bulbs come with a controller. So it is pretty easy to control the power work. But why don't you choose something more up-to-date? Recently I bought a wifi light bulb for my living room. It has smart voice control, so I don't bother with manual controllers. The bulb has 9 watts and comes in millions of colors. I'd made my decision very hard. I went for a warm blue shade. For me, this color is associated with holidays and gifts. I ordered just one because I didn't want my energy bill to be more significant. However, they are energy savers, so this isn't a problem. I am planning on ordering more.
Some like this

Alienka

I ran into some trouble with my LED bulbs, too, similar to what you're talking about. My solution was to check and adjust the electricity in my house. My LED lights weren't shining as bright as they should have because they weren't getting the proper electricity.

I found an easy-to-understand explanation of LEDs on leds.to. It's a website that has loads of stuff about LED lights. They talked about how the electricity in your house can affect how well LED bulbs work. They started working perfectly after adjusting the voltage to match what my LED bulbs needed. The articles on that site were super helpful and clear.