left and right breast

chiro san

Definitely same quality, just the quantity differs. The quality will accommodate your growing child and change according to your child's needs.

Shirix

Thanks.. :)

As I bfing my 2 mths baby, I produced a lot more milk and so I gave to my 3 yrs old boy.. Do you think it's still good for him? Or I should continue with his fm which might be more nutritious for his age?

ast0212

Some mums are still breastfeeding their 3 yr olds as they recognise the health benefits. It is great for their immune system as well as lowering the risk of a great number of diseases. Go for it :D

caring Lalaine

[h=2]left and right breast[/h]As i research the left breast is water and the right is rice :)
try to know more about the other mummies

left and right breast

As i research the left breast is water and the right is rice :)
try to know more about the other mummies

This is a myth. Although breastmilk in general is 80% water, it dosn't mean that the left is water and the right is rice. However, there are what we called hindmilk and foremilk. Quoting La Leche League International, "foremilk, the thinner milk the baby gets first, which has a lower fat content; and hindmilk, the high-fat, creamier milk that follows. These terms can make it seem as if the breasts produce two distinct kinds of milk, which is not the case. The milk-making cells in the breasts actually produce only one type of milk, but the fat content of the milk that is removed varies according to how long the milk has been collecting in the ducts and how much of the breast is drained at the moment."