Left or Right Handed??

jeSsie_Dz

its me again!! so would u insist ur kiddos on using right hand to do things(like makan time or writing)..as most old folks will tend to say NO to left hander.. :)

jeSsie_Dz

till now i dun reali bother to change my kiddos habit.. as long as they comfortable wit the hand they wanna use then im ok wit it also.. :)

zhuzhu

my ds is left handed. since young he already show signs of being a left hander and i din correct it because i feel its up to individual preference. there is no correct or wrong hand to use mah.

mae

i prefer right handed but it depends upon Alexx on where she is comfy to use. if comfy to use her left & right foot...ok also. whahahaha

mamasweety

I think most bb wud initially lfet hand to do anything.

It goes the same to my 3 boyz.
But I did is to try to guide them which hand to use for wat and subsequently after much much repeatssss, it right hand now..

But when it comes to eating, it is definitely gonna be right....

Ting

i hv no issues either...just let her lor..BUT, i heard tt left handed ppl r very smart/creative....

pinkieroxy

Ma dd tends 2 use more on left hand than right hand... cause ma dh is left handed. I tried teaching her using right hand but automaticly she will switch 2 left hand till I give up. BUT I'll make sure she using her right hand 4 eating lol...

EforEileen

I prefer both hands... Im a left hander and my kiddos all are right... Wanted to teach them handwritin oso veri hard.. Gd if noe how to use both hand...

miffy_cheeks

Hi, personally, I would let my daughter use whichever hand she prefers..I'm a left-hander and I've not actually had much difficulties...except when I write then the ink will stain my palm. hahah...

Its better not to let the child conform, just leave it be I think.

xiaodaisy

both ok for me lah.. cos dey comfortable can liao.. aniwae izzt true left hander more smart?? haha i heard it b4 but how true izzt wor??

yakii

My son during meal he use right hand but when coming to hold pencil he is a left hander...i also duno is he a right or left hander:001_302: