Central Area - I am a Babysitter Let me help you find a babysitter for FREE!

Ong See meng

Hi,

I am currently looking for a baby sitter near Jurong West. My baby is 7 months old. Seeking a nanny that can look after my baby during weekday( 12hours ).

Prefer experience nanny.

Please check if you have any nanny that near west area.you may WhatsApp me at my mobile number 83660746.

Thank you in advance.

See Meng

Birdmansim

Hi:

We looking for a Chinese nanny to take care of 4 month old baby girl (age from April 2019 onwards), staying at Tampines Ave 8 or within public transportation range.

Do drop me an email (PM) if there is any recommendation or anyone is any interest or any contact for reference.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Regards

Mr and Mrs Sim

Kawaii88

Nanny / Babysitter Available at Commonwealth Drive
I'm a 47 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife with 20 years experience in taking care babies from 02 months old onwards.
Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 hours/day.
Able to speak Chinese and simple English.
My 03 children ages are as follow, 21, 22 and 24.
Babysitting service will be at my premise only .
I'm currently looking after a 01 year old girl & a 10 month old boy
This 02 child are cousins. They are my ex clients. As in since their first child wit me..
My max capacity is at 03 child
Interested parents please kindly PM me for further discussion thanks .☺
I'm located about 7mins away from Commonwealth Mrt

Rachel_L

*** Looking for a Baby-Sitter at BEDOK ***

Good day everyone!

Can anybody recommend a babysitter who can look after my 3-month baby starting mid Feb. 2020?

We stay at Bedok North area, so it will be great the babysitter lives nearby.

The help is required to take care of my baby for weekdays (8am - 6.30pm, Monday – Friday).

Kindly share with me details if anyone knows of any good reliable nanny/babysitter at this area.

Much appreciate your help. Thank you in advance.

wayne25

Hi:

We are looking for a Chinese nanny without pet at home to take care of 3 month old baby girl from dec-2020
We are staying at Boon Lay Drive and prefer nanny near to our area or within public transportation range.

Do drop me an email (PM) if there is any recommendation or anyone is any interest or any contact for reference.

Thanks a lot for the help.

choonhong.sim

Hi, I'm looking for full-day babysitter, Monday to Friday around Jurong East area for 2 months old baby boy. Will bring back my baby on Friday night and return to babysitter on Sunday night.

tiger122022

Hi, I am looking for daytime nanny for 2 mth old baby starting 1 Feb 2022 near Canberra MRT. Do you have any recommendation?

yachilazar123

Hi im looking for 1 to look after my 2 sons 3.5yrs & 2 yrs old in yishun area. Any gd ones to recommend?
Hi, AngieleZ Chen, I want to recommend you to choose best baby sitter because,
It can be challenging to find a babysitter. Knowing whom to trust cannot be accessible when so many options are available cannot be easy. The child will be in good hands when hiring a babysitter who has been vetted and approved by parents like you. I also hire a baby sitter they are very good if i am there or not, she take care of my son. My friend suggest me a website there are so many option i m very impress after see the website, i want to suggest you go Simibest{Dot}com its the best option for you. TO hire a babysitter.

xia0irene

Hi mummies, I would like to offer my babysitting help daily on weekdays afternoon only. If u're ok with it feel free to reach out to me. I have a Class 3 driving license too if needed. Thanks lots!

AlfredT

Looking for babysitter @ Yishun (Urgent!!)

hi, we are looking for a babysitter/Nanny at yishun ring road. Need to start on next Monday.

thanks you and please help me