Central Area - I am a Babysitter Let me help you find a babysitter for FREE!

EileenKiew

Hi, my mum is looking into looking after one more kid. We stay at Woodlands Circle. You may contact me at xiaohei.asirt@gmail.com with your contact details for a discussion and make appointment to view our house before engaging.

Last edited:

EileenKiew

Im looking for full time day care nanny (Mon-Fri, 8am-7pm) at woodlands area and prefer near to mrt station.
Plan to send my boy to nanny around end Dec this year/ Jan next year when he turn to 2 months old.
Pls PM me if any, tks alot..
Hi, my mum is looking into looking after one more kid. We stay at Woodlands Circle. You may contact me at xiaohei.asirt@gmail.com with your contact details for a detailed discussion and make appointment to view our house before engaging.

Last edited:

mumbeloved

Experienced aunty looking for baby-sitting job at Pioneer, sms 8347 2533

Do you have baby and looking for nanny? Experienced and kind-hearted aunty available for baby-sitting job at Pioneer.

- Local Chinese aunty
- Location at Jurong West Street 81. about 15 minutes walk from Pioneer MRT
- Retired and full time available to take care of your baby
- Well experienced, take care of own children, grand-children, and other children before
- Patient, kind-hearted and gentle like your baby's own grandma
- Reliable and go extra mile. E.g: inform you and bring to clinic if your baby is suspicious to have fever
- No agent fee, please directly sms 8347 2533
- Able to take care of baby of any age

Typically you will need to bring your baby (to Pioneer) in the morning before you go to work and pick up back in the evening after your work. Typically from Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, or as negotiated. You need to supply milk powder, shower/shampoo, baby clothes, etc. Cooking porridge can be negotiated. Guided price is SGD 750 per month, negotiable. Please text message to Mdm Nanny 8347 2533, and wait for the reply. Please do not call. Phone calls may not be able to pick up. Thanks.
[Posted on Dec 2014]

mastika

Hi Parents!

I am an Experienced Malay Babysitter.

I can look after Newborn Baby or Toddler.

Time / Rates -> NEGOTIABLE

Do contact me at 97648418 for further discussion.

Available anytime..

Baby to come over to my place. Looking forward tomeet your little ones. :Dancing_wub:

ivyllk

I'm looking for a nanny/babysitter to take care of a 3mth old infant from Jun 2015 onwards, preferably the babysitter stays near Sims Drive.
Needed on weekdays, 8:00am to 7:00pm only.
Please pm me, Thanks

Last edited:

mummy2015hpv

Re: need a housewife to mind primary school children

Working couple looking for babysitter/nanny near haw par villa/ pasir panjang area starting from July 2015,
-to take care 3 months old baby.
- Monday- Friday 8am-7.30pm.
- requirement : have experience & caring
Interested please text me @97655211

sleepypiggy

Looking for babysitter in east area, preferably tampines to look after a 3 months old infant for Mon to Fri (overnight) from May 2015 onwards..

Requirement: Preferably to have experience, environment have to be hygienic and have to be patience as well as trustworthy

Please contact me at 91378640 if you are interested.

kenquah mummy

Looking for a babysitter at boon keng/whampoa/bendemeer/potong pasir to take care of my 5 month old son starting June /Jul 2015 (he will be 9 months by then). Day and night care preferred during weekdays. Prefer no smoking family members at home. Pls watsapp me at 94526233.

BelleInTheWind

Hi,

I will be due end May/early June 2015. I will like to look for a babysitter/nanny who stays around Bukit Purmei/Jalan Bukit Merah/Tiong Bahru/Chinatown/Telok Blangah/Tanjong Pagar area for us to send our baby boy to durin the day. Prefer to start from end Aug/Sep 2015 period. If you have anyone to recommend, do let me know.. Thanks. =)

Can contact me at 96445994 or jlovejas@gmail.com

hpc

Hi babysitter available in Pasir Ris ,part-time/full-time,hourly basics/before n after schoolcare/infant-kids going to school.Non smoking,no pets,alot of activity ply toys to play for babies-toddlers,contact 97327396 for info

hpc

Hi babysitter available in Pasir Ris ,part-time/full-time,hourly basics/before n after schoolcare/infant-kids going to school.Non smoking,no pets,alot of activity ply toys to play for babies-toddlers,contact 97327396 for info

MummyPhiphi

[No longer looking for nanny. Thank you!]
Hi, I am looking for a chinese babysitter in bishan to take care of a 3mth plus baby in April 2015. Must be smoke-free and pet-free.
Time 7.30am-6.30pm

Last edited:

YJ Hong

:wong19:Looking for babysitter in Bedok area to look after 3-4 month old. Need from mid-September/early October 2015 onwards. Start dates, rates and hours are negotiable. If interested, please message/wats app me at 87150257. Thanks.

eltontan

Hi,

I am looking for Nanny to take care of my 4 months old daughter. We look for Chinese nanny who stay at Bukit Purmei area.

Please contact me if you are interested us.

Thanks a lot !!!

nilukshi999

I'm running a babysitting service in West area, Clementi Ave 05, 100m away from Clementi MRT Station.

If you would like to bring down your child to my place, I'm willing to take care of your child whole day as I'm a fulltime housewife.

I'm a Srilankan and able to communicate effectively in English. My house is clean, children friendly and setting up CCTV system these days, so that you could monitor your child at any time from your phone, computer etc.

If interested, whatsapp/sms/call : 93268391

ccliuc

Hi, I am staying at Dover Crescent near Buona Vista MRT, my baby is 6-months old in April. I need a babysitter during weekdays either 9am-6:30pm or just afternoons. I prefer the babysitter can come to my place. The babysitter can also come on 2 or 3 days a week. I can settle the salary by hour. Please message me at 83488757.