Central Area - I am a Babysitter Let me help you find a babysitter for FREE!

allyhc

Dear all,

I'm looking for a nanny to look after my 4 months old baby girl from May 2015 onwards. I'm staying at Braddell, 10 minutes walk from MRT station. Only need to look after her on weekday, from 8.30am to 7.30pm (can discuss further on timing). Kindly call my husband, Chris at 8223 9765, or email me at luv.chally@gmail.com

Would need help urgently. Really appreciate if anyone can help up. Thanks a lot!

EnnovE

Re: need a housewife to mind primary school children

Hi,

I'm looking for a local chinese nanny who can take care of my 3 months old baby when I go to work in May 2015, preferably one staying around Aljunied area. Please email me at evonney@gmail.com or contact me at 96461125 if there's one available.

Thanks! =)

eileenlum

Re: Nanny

Hi,I'm a 44 years old babysitter, i have 8 years of experience in babysitting, l will like to babysit babys toddlers and children at my house on weekends.l stay at macpherson near mrt station circle line.Interested please contact Eileen 85880742.

Last edited:

Kevin koh

Hi, I am looking for a babysitter in tiong bahru/ bukit merah/ redhill / outram area. Able to look after from monday - friday morning till evening. My son is 4months old.
Please contact kevin at 98381138. Thanks.

cindygan

Looking for chinese experienced nanny to look after
- 3 mth baby boy
- end June / early July 2015
- clementi / west coast area
- 7.30 am - 7pm
pls call me @ 8388 1007 Cindy

Thks

AMKMummy

Re: need a housewife to mind primary school children

Hi,

I am looking for a babysitter to come to my place in Ang Mo Kio from Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm.
Starting in Sep 2015 when my baby is 3 months old. I have a helper at home to assist and my budget is around $800. Please contact me @ 91513176 if you are interested. Thank you! =)

MandyC

Hi all ,

We're looking for someone with many years experience in infants care to look after our 3months old baby boy at our place . All you need to do is to feed, wash and change his diaper + put him to bedas we also have a helper.

From Monday to Saturday, 7am to 7pm for 4months. $800/month .

Able to start ASAP.

STRICTLY NON-SMOKER PLEASE ! !!

Kindly contact us for interview if interested, many thanks

sjchan

I'm looking for Chinese nanny for my 3 years old girl.
prefer near CCK mrt or CCK st.51
Willing to pay day care price ard 7.30am-6.30pm.
but just need to take care for for morning and evening for about 2-3 hrs.
need to send and fetch her to nearby childcare.

suihwee

Hi all

I am looking for a day nanny to come to my house at sengkang to area to look after my 3-mths old baby
starting Mar-16. From Mon-Fri, either from 9am to 5pm or 12noon to 5pm.

Please contact me at 9450 4582 if you are interested or any recommendation.

Thanks
sh

hpc

Hi mums n daddies, I'm a nanny at Pasir Ris,many yrs xp taking care of bb.Fulltime/part-time/hourly basic/before after shool care etc days wkly Can contact 97328396 for more info,limited vacancy only

mamachele

Hi Daddies and Mommies
I am an experienced nanny staying at sengkang
Clean and good environment
Monday to Friday
7am to 7pm ( can be discussed )
Only baby sit at my home
Reasonable rates
Can call or sms me at 90270016 to discuss in details.

rhunping

Hi,

I am looking for a Chinese nanny to take care of my baby (3 mths old) asap because I already resume to work and my baby will temporary take care by my neighbor, no pets and non-smoking, weekdays from Monday to Friday, around 9am - 7pm (excluding PHs), able to work in flexible timing because sometime we will require extra hours to out for dinner.

We hope to look for nanny who live nearby MacPherson MRT Station around 5 minutes walking distances.

Please contact me if you are interested or any recommendation.

Thank you.

hpc

Hi can u travel up to pasir ris,I can take up this assignment.Can sms me at 97327396 for discussion.

Loi Yoke Mun

Hi parents, I am a chinese full time babysitter with 10 years of experience, with most years looking after 2 toddlers at one time. Currently, the older one is going to childcare soon, so I will be available to take care of one more baby.

I stay at the Tanjong Pagar, The Pinnacle @ Duxton in a strict no-smoking and no-pet environment. If interested, please drop me a sms at 91592884.

RowenaLee

Hi, I'm looking for a nice, caring and clean Chinese BabySitter/ Nanny to look after my 4 month old baby boy.

Mon - Fri, daytime only. Price is negotiable.

Location prefer: Admiralty Mrt Area, Woodland Crescents, Woodland Mart Area.

We prefer: non-smoking household, no altars/ burning incense inside house, no pets, clean environment.
If interested, please contact or msg 9019819. Thanks

mastika

Hello Parents,

I'm a housewife with 1 son living in Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3. I have been taking
care infants and toddlers, age from 2 to 24 months (local & foreign). Do
drop by my place for viewing and discussion (by appointment only). Do contact me
at 97648418.

Services provided:

1. Weekdays (for 12 hours)
  2. Ad hoc (Saturdays, Sundays and PHs)
  3. Overnight; and
  4. Pick up and drop off transportation can be arranged (charges apply).

Can't wait to meet your little ones. =)

pooh bear

I'm helping my nanny to post. She's available to babysit. Please contact Alice if you keen.

LOOKING FOR BABYSITTER @ BISHAN AREA

Reliable | Caring | Trustworthy | Fun

Over 13 years’ experience in babysitting for kids at all ages.

Highly experienced with infant care.

Call/Whatsapp me @ 9336 7647