Central Area - I am a Babysitter Let me help you find a babysitter for FREE!

nannybaby

Hi mummies and daddies!

Child care is full with a long waiting list, and no parents or in-laws to help look after your little one?

Are you looking for a babysitter in your area, but can't seem to find any?

Want to get a babysitter so that you can go back to work asap?

Or maybe you want to have a night off with your spouse, but nobody can babysit for a couple of hours?

Let me help you find a suitable babysitter! Simply drop me a PM with where you are staying, how old is your baby and how often you need a babysitter, your budget and I'll do the search for you, absolutely FREE! Just pay your babysitter!

:Dancing_wub:

Babysitters looking for assignments can also PM me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

EstherLim

Hi,

I'm looking for a babysitter at Punggol for my son who will be 3 months old in Aug. Please PM me if you have any good recommendations.

Thank you.

Lim sze ling

Hi,

Im looking a chinese babysitter near Bukit Panjang Plaza or bus interchange. Start on mid August-12 to take care 3 month old baby boy.From Monday to Friday (6.15am to 7pm). Please call Ms Lim at 84043743 or email at hellopipi84@yahoo.com

anleyn

Hi,

Im looking for a baby sitter at Jurong West St 64. Start on next year.
Please PM me if any good recommendations.

Ahbuibui

I am looking for a babysitter near lavender area, to take care of 3 months old baby girl. Start from Oct onward. PM me or email me if you have any good recommendations. Tks

ivynic

Hi , i am looking for a part-time chinese nanny (jurong west area) to help to pick up my daughther at child care centre & look after her around 2 hours. I will fetch her before 8 pm. Pls pm me or email me if you have any good recommendation. thanks.

babywaby

Hi I'm looking for babysitter in sembawang/Yishun to look after my baby girl when I go back to work in dec

Weekdays 7 to 7.
Preferably Malay or Indian.
Pls pm me.

babywaby

I want to source for someone now so that I can have peace of mind. Otherwise I will need to hope to find a good maid and train her.
Thanks.

bagsroom

I m urgently looking for part time nanny nearby Cck drive from 7 am until 7pm for 2 week only 4 sep until 17 sep.

If you are keen pls let me know 96730626 with your service fee offer for 2 weeks.

Thanks

protege

Hi, I am looking for a chinese babysitter to babysit my 7 month old baby at my home at Bishan. Pls PM me offer. Thanks.

bfocean

Nanny care at Yishun needed

Hi, nanny care for 3 mth old baby girl needed. Chinese pref. weekdays 7am to 7 pm. Location Yishun/ admiralty/woodlands . Thanks contact bfocean@yahoo.com.sg

purpleran

I am looking for a babysitter near bedok north road area, to take care of 3 months old baby girl. Start from Nov onward.
Please PM or email me if you have any good recommendations. thanks

xyz812

Hi I am looking for babysitting in punggol (near punngol plaza),pls pm me if any one.
baby 1year, week day time
requirement: have experince, not those who only care abt money.
Thanks.