Central Area - I am a Babysitter Let me help you find a babysitter for FREE!

Kawaii88

Experience Nanny/Babysitter @ Commonwealth Drive
I'm a 42 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife.
Able to speak Chinese and simple English.
Experience in taking care of infants for the past 14 yrs.
Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 hours/day.
I have 3 teenagers, ages are as follow, 16,17 and 19.
Non Smoking and No pet environment.Many Thanks!

Kooriding

I'm looking for a nanny/babysitter to take care of a 3mth old infant from Sept'14 onwards, preferably the babysitter stays near Ang Mo Kio Ave 9/ YCK Community Centre.
Needed on weekdays, 7:30am to 7:30pm
Pls call me at 91136624

hyper

Re: need a housewife to mind primary school children

Hi, we need a reliable chinese nanny to take care of our 5-mth old baby girl from mid-May 2014 onwards.
We stay next to Commonwealth MRT. Ok to travel to Ghim Moh/ HV/ Queenstown area.
From Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm.

Please contact me at 97323277 or humour11@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Kawaii88

Hi, we need a reliable chinese nanny to take care of our 5-mth old baby girl from mid-May 2014 onwards.
We stay next to Commonwealth MRT. Ok to travel to Ghim Moh/ HV/ Queenstown area.
From Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm.

Please contact me at 97323277 or humour11@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Experience Nanny/Babysitter @ Commonwealth Drive
I'm a 42 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife.
Able to speak Chinese and simple English.
Experience in taking care of infants for the past 14 yrs.
Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 hours/day.
I have 3 teenagers, ages are as follow, 16,17 and 19.
Non Smoking and No pet environment.Many Thanks!

hyper

We are looking for an experienced full-time babysitter to take care of our 6-month old baby girl.

Rates: Negotiable
Day: Monday to Friday (excluding PHs)
Time: 8.00am to about 7.00pm
Please call Mr Seetoh at 9732-3277 (hp) if you are available to babysit. Thank you.

Venice2014

Hi, i am currently looking for nanny take care my 5months baby girl.
Location at Admiralty. Please do contact me at 9119 3758, Venice.
Thanks.

AndreaL

Hi, I am looking for nanny urgently, 7mth old baby girl. Prefer Sengkang, Compassvale Bow & Buangkok.

Pm me if available.

Rarity

Hi, I'm looking for a nanny/babysitter to take care of my newborn who shld be about 4 mths starting either Dec 2014 or Jan 2015. I'm residing in the Toa Payoh area and would prefer a babysitter in the same location. Please pm me or via email: jocraze@gmail.com or sms at 91880577.

Day: Monday to Friday (excluding PHs)
Time: 8.00am to about 7.00pm

taizi

hi,

I'm looking for a nanny in bishan area.
my son is 6 months old.

im ok with my son staying over or picking him up at night.

do let me know if there is any recommendation and whats the price like?

my email will be daren_phua@hotmail.com

thanks.

alingccl

Im looking for full time day care nanny (Mon-Fri, 8am-7pm) at woodlands area and prefer near to mrt station.
Plan to send my boy to nanny around end Dec this year/ Jan next year when he turn to 2 months old.
Pls PM me if any, tks alot..

Traviskoh

Hi there,

Staying at Serangoon Ave 4, near chomp chomp and looking for a nanny/ babysitter who lives nearby to look after my 4 month old son when I return to work in mid August. Open to other locations like Bishan/Toa payoh/ ang mo kio too.
Only for weekdays (7am -6pm). Excluding ph

Interested please pm me or email me at priscillatan@gmail.com. thanks!

creamm

Hi,

I am looking for a experienced chinese baby-sitter / nanny for my newborn when i return to work in March 2015.
Staying in Tiong Bahru / Jalan Membina area.
Full-time day care only.

Kindly PM me.
Thanks alot!

pipilili

Looking for babysitter at Lor Ah Soo area

Looking for babysitter at Lor Ah Soo area.
To look after baby from 7am to 7pm from Mon to Fri only.
Pls PM me if I interested.

yao468

Dear mummy and daddy,

I graduated with bachelor degree, in my late 30s, Chinese Singaporean, and played the role as a full time housewife, taking care of my 4 years old son. I am also an experienced babysitter & am currently looking for an infant or a toddler to take care of, for day and/ night. 5 mins walk from Lavender Mrt.

I provide chlorine free filtered water for consumption and focus on brain food that are profoundly important for the child's early stage development. This is also a smoke free and pet free environment. If you are looking for a babysitter who can provide a holistic child care environment to your precious child through multi sensory development, positive parenting and nutritious food (I believe you are what you eat), please contact/ message me 91685768. (No telemarketers, pranky calls please.) Thank you.

Last edited:

Blurshan

Hi, would like to look for Chinese babysitter at Bedok area. I'm staying at Bedok South Ave 3.
my criteria/details are as follows:
1. Baby girl who is currently 1 month old, would like to put her with baby sitter at beginning of September 2014 if possible.
2. She's on breastfeeding, baby sitter must be willing to warm up breast milk - strictly no formulae.
3. Monday to Friday. 8am to 7pm
4. If able to help for night, will be good as well - optional.

please SMS me at 91139660 if interested.

Irene2421

Hi,

I am looking for Chinese babysitter / nanny at ang mo kio area around Block 205 or 3XX area.
My EDD is early Jan 2015.
Monday to Friday. 7am to 7pm.

please contact me at 81617463.

Thank!!

Irene2421

Hi,

I am looking for Chinese babysitter / nanny at ang mo kio area around Block 205 or 3XX area.
My EDD is early Jan 2015.
Monday to Friday. 7am to 7pm.

please contact me at 81617463.

Thank!!

lodoss11

Alpha Male
I'm looking for a baby sitter at bishan street 11 to take care of a 3mth plus baby in nov. Time 7am-7pm
Sms 91004404

Last edited: