let me RANT!

apollo

haha...agreed...shoot straight at their face:tlaugh: very pissed off ....already so sad and depressed still need to face their nonsense....maybe i would scream at them ....:nah:OH SHUT UP MANZ~~~!!!!
tt's what i intend to do if they said that to me again esp hubby's aunt! all start from her lo! if not becos of her, grand mil also wont come say me! i alrdy warn hubby, either she keep her mouth shut if not world war 3 will come! :tlaugh:

sharonyi66

that's what i intend to do if they said that to me again esp hubby's aunt! all start from her ! if not becos of her, grand mother in law also wont come say me! i alrdy warn hubby, either she keep her mouth shut if not world war 3 will come! :tlaugh:
You got really gd patience! If i were you, guess world war 4 already start...

You are yr ds mother, you got the every right to make any decision for him. They only can give u suggestion, not to INSIST you on doing something else.

Slap hard onto their face (left and right to make it balance!) since they can't feel the thickness themselves.

P/S: Breath right is only suitable for kids age 5 and above (if i'm not wrong)

SunShine07

that's what i intend to do if they said that to me again esp hubby's aunt! all start from her ! if not becos of her, grand mother in law also wont come say me! i alrdy warn hubby, either she keep her mouth shut if not world war 3 will come! :tlaugh:
lolz... try not to start the world war 3....just ignore or walk away to show that u are not happy bah when they start again...

SunShine07

You got really good patience! If i were you, guess world war 4 already start...

You are your dear son mother, you got the every right to make any decision for him. They only can give you suggestion, not to INSIST you on doing something else.

Slap hard onto their face (left and right to make it balance!) since they can't feel the thickness themselves.

P/S: Breath right is only suitable for kids age 5 and above (if i'm not wrong)
errr...i dun think she can slap leh.....wait ppl said no respect for elder....maybe imagine that she is slapping bah lolz:tlaugh:

chiro

maybe when u really cannot tahan, u ask her 'what u tryin to prove?' n 'your point is?' hahaha

apollo

i know i shd just ignore them... cause they are in in-laws and i shdn't make things turn out ugly...

i've been toleranting since i got preg... i once mc b4 and his aunt gave me some kinds of 'supplements' for prenatal and said i shd start eating when i ttc... but whenever i took those pills, i'll vomit the whole day! and she felt that that's an 'excuse' for not taking those supplement she gave me...

so all the while since i 1st preg till now, i've been taking all sort of nonsense from them..

my mum, a very chin chye person who always teach me 'one ear in, one ear out' and never talk back to hubby's family/relatives. aft knowing how they treat me during this period, esp what hubby's aunt said during ds's hospital stay, she was so piss off that she wants my hubby to 'warn' his aunt to keep her mouth shut and if next time such things happen again, wants me to stand firm, talk back to her! She said she feels heartaching that hubby's aunt is 'bullying' me since the 1st day and always 'sabo' me kanna reprimand by grand mil...

apollo

i agree.
just walk away.
no point making things worst.
i tried 'walking' away by telling her i not free to talk to her cause ds needs my attention.. she will call my hubby awhile later and ask him for my hp no!!! said she must know what pd said and she can give us more ADVICE! *faint*

Ting

i tried 'walking' away by telling her i not free to talk to her cause dear son needs my attention.. she will call my hubby awhile later and ask him for my hp no!!! said she must know what pediatrician said and she can give us more ADVICE! *faint*

just listen nod your head, but continue to do your own way.
pretend they r transparent.
like when u with ya son tt time, she next to u blabbering, just ignore n talk to your son, like say:"aiyo, baby, so cute leh, mummy love u...etc" as she speak to u, speak to your ds lor, then when she finish talking, turn to her n say:" orh ok, noted." then walk off lor.
:)

apollo

just listen nod your head, but continue to do your own way.
pretend they are transparent.
like when you with ya son that time, she next to you blabbering, just ignore and talk to your son, like say:"aiyo, baby, so cute , mummy love you...etc" as she speak to you, speak to your dear son , then when she finish talking, turn to her and say:" orh ok, noted." then walk off .
:)
good idea hor? i think if i talk to my ds when she 'advising' me, she'll feel "OMG! this girl is so......." HAHA!!!!

Ting

well, for me, sometimes do it to my mum when i bth her.
i just play n talk to my girl.
wahaha. then she BTH me.
but at least she got my message n stop nagging.
maybe u dun "talk" out loud to your DS lor.
like when she is advising, look at him make funny faces. then she will get the message ba.

Jan

Regina,

You might want to split your son milk feed to small portion but more feeds. maybe if he drink 120ml at every 3 hrs. then u gave him 60 to 90 ml at every 2 hrs.

My friend's son also got reflux problem and she actually got to spread her feed to 2 hrs. And her son actually took 1 hr to finish 60 ml of milk.

apollo

Regina,

You might want to split your son milk feed to small portion but more feeds. maybe if he drink 120ml at every 3 hours. then you gave him 60 to 90 ml at every 2 hours.

My friend's son also got reflux problem and she actually got to spread her feed to 2 hours. And her son actually took 1 hr to finish 60 ml of milk.
yup i i'm tryin that also... even if he wants 120ml, we'll burp him in btwn.. like every 30 ml we'll burp him once even if he dun burp also will let him sit up for 3-5mins before he continuse haha...

SunShine07

well, for me, sometimes do it to my mum when i bth her.
i just play and talk to my girl.
wahaha. then she BTH me.
but at least she got my message and stop nagging.
maybe you dont "talk" out loud to your dear son .
like when she is advising, look at him make funny faces. then she will get the message .
hahaha, this is really a good method which sometimes i did it also....:tlaugh:

uddermummy

regina,

yeah, like what ting suggested, change diaper before milk feed. if really must change after feeds, you can actually try changing baby upright. but you need two persons: one person to hold him up, the other to clean bum bum and change diaper.

very challenging!

as for the zantac, it doesn't prevent the vomitting, but reduces the acid in the stomach so that when baby vomits, it won't be so painful for baby.