Let's add together in Facebook or MSN mummies!!

ginsoh

Hi All Mummies

Shall we organise a outing together with our little ones? maybe a small pot luck picnic.
Any suggestions?

Hi mummies, I have two diplomas and a degree in Early Childhood Education and have been teaching for more than 13 years. I have taught all levels from Toddler to K2. I am offering fun hands on lessons in my place at Sin Ming. Just fun educational activities but your child will DEFINITELY learn something! You will even see results. I help prepare children for Primary 1 but its all done in a fun way so that your child looks forward to these sessions with me. Sessions can be customised to what you would like. Eg. focus on Phonics, maths, grammar, etc.

I do group teaching too so if you have any friends who have kids of the same age, come together so its even more fun!

Pricing:
1-2 children - $30 per hour
3-5 children - $25 per hour

Just drop me an email at snowhamster@msn.com if you are keen. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Last edited:

okimisu

Cordially invite to visit my facebook fanpage. To learn more about natural remedy for High blood pressure, Cholesterol, diabetic, weight loss, eczema, allergy, Cancer, Heart Attack and cardiovascular risk. As well as global business opportunity which you can work at home.

To see your future possibility please visit: www.facebook.com/liftyourdream
Content of Life

YukikoChoong

Hi All, Do Add Me On FB at Email: choong_meiling2009@hotmail.com FB Name: Yukiko Choong Mei Ling Do State Tat U Are From MummySG So I Will Know. Hope To See U On FB Soon. Thanks. :)

Nara Dean

Hi mommies!!

Do add me on FB to at:
nara.naszery0808@gmail.com

Im looking for get together sessions with other mommies for some activities together.

:)

lilypadstoys

Hi Mummies!

We have just set up a Facebook page where we would like both parents and early childhood educators to interact. We also plan on bringing in SAFE pre-school educational toys. It is important for your child not only to enjoy learning, but to be safe while having fun.

Please join our page: http://facebook.com/lilypads.toys

Feel free to post your question and share the page with your friends!

We would really appreciate your views as a mum. Thank you!

rachelcsh

Hi, I am an experienced masseur specialized in slimming before and after pregnancy.
Charging @ $40/time and I am contactable at 96425955.