Let's add together in Facebook or MSN mummies!!

HMC22

hi all. im new here. trying to figure out this forum page. not sure wheres the rite place ot post my question. will just do it here. ... my 7 month old gerl is taking nan ha 2. shes been taking nan ha since birth since I have a history of eczema. for the last 7 mths I did notice she has occasional rash but they go away pretty quickly, nothing alarming. lately she has been pooping 4 to 5 times a day instead of her usual 1x a day. the PD said its nothing to worry about since her weight is normal (8kg) and shes playing/sleeping fine too. but I still cant help worrying. Im wondering will a change in formula help? does anyone else's baby oso poop just as much with nan ha? since her eczema is not serious should I just change to normal formula? thanks so much in advance

EZ mummy

Hi mummies! I'm a mother of a 9-yr-old. Stumbled upon tis website when I was searching for a good maid's agency.

Adiva12

I have checked Facebook of this thread.
Really very interesting.
I enjoyed a lot.
Thank you everyone for the nice stuff.

Vietwife

Greetings, we provide matchmaking services for Singaporean men and Vietnamese women. If you are looking to marry a Viet bride, or get to know a Vietnamese lady, check out our website and facebook:

www.vietwife-matchmaker.com

Regards,
Vietwife matchmaker

brandonzyd

Hi everyone,
I have a 11 yrs old boy, anyone too?
Let me know if you have any group for older kids please let me know.
Cheers