Let's add together in Facebook or MSN mummies!!

HMC22

hi all. im new here. trying to figure out this forum page. not sure wheres the rite place ot post my question. will just do it here. ... my 7 month old gerl is taking nan ha 2. shes been taking nan ha since birth since I have a history of eczema. for the last 7 mths I did notice she has occasional rash but they go away pretty quickly, nothing alarming. lately she has been pooping 4 to 5 times a day instead of her usual 1x a day. the PD said its nothing to worry about since her weight is normal (8kg) and shes playing/sleeping fine too. but I still cant help worrying. Im wondering will a change in formula help? does anyone else's baby oso poop just as much with nan ha? since her eczema is not serious should I just change to normal formula? thanks so much in advance

EZ mummy

Hi mummies! I'm a mother of a 9-yr-old. Stumbled upon tis website when I was searching for a good maid's agency.

Adiva12

I have checked Facebook of this thread.
Really very interesting.
I enjoyed a lot.
Thank you everyone for the nice stuff.

Vietwife

Greetings, we provide matchmaking services for Singaporean men and Vietnamese women. If you are looking to marry a Viet bride, or get to know a Vietnamese lady, check out our website and facebook:

www.vietwife-matchmaker.com

Regards,
Vietwife matchmaker

brandonzyd

Hi everyone,
I have a 11 yrs old boy, anyone too?
Let me know if you have any group for older kids please let me know.
Cheers

coconutlatte

Shayne Kang, who resides at Block 122 Bishan Street 12 Singapore 570122, has an antisocial mentality when it comes to keeping animals at home. He harbors a sick animosity towards his pet dog by meting out cruel punishments to that vulnerable creature such as gagging it with a pair of underwear. He even captured a video of his gross act and uploaded the disgusting content to his Facebook account, "shane.kang.94/videos/10156379391913191". In the video, the poor dog can be seen wriggling helplessly as it gasped for more air. Is this the correct treatment to be dished to vulnerable animals which have zero knowledge of what is right or wrong? I truly hope SPCA and ACRES are investigating this matter.

The apathetic owner, Shayne Kang, can be heard laughing at the dog being tormented. I hope that pet owners in Singapore can bear some common sense while keeping their animals at home because these animals cannot communicate their pain to people.

Update: He is also the owner of "TOKi TOKi", a drink stall located at 316B Ang Mo Kio Street 31, Singapore.

Ben Tan

Hi all! I am a RI / RJC graduate who is currently giving tuition for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. For anyone whose child needs help academically, please let me know and we can find a way to help him/her together. I give a 1.5 hour free trial lesson for quality assurance. Thank you and have a good day!

A wealth of teaching experience - 3 years of teaching both primary and secondary school

Great Results, Drastic Improvement- All O level students (5 in total) under me have attained A1/A2 for their O Levels and all primary school students (4 in total) attained an A or A* for their PSLE.

Graduated from RI and RJC with straight As (7 distinctions) - I know how to score
Have consistently maintained 80 percentile in RI and RJC for physics and mathematics and 70 percentile for chemistry

Free 1.5 hour trial lesson for quality assurance. Don’t worry if you have very bad results or extremely weak fundamentals - this is my selling point- 70% of my students come to me with C6/55 marks and below, but all of them end up with an A.

Subjects:
Mathematics: Pri 1-6 / sec 1-4 / JC 1-2
Physics: Sec 1-4 / JC 1-2
Chemistry: Sec 1-4

I can be contacted at shareanote.com@gmail.com
Thank you for your time!

coconutlatte

Shayne Kang, who resides at Block 122 Bishan Street 12 Singapore 570122, has an antisocial mentality when it comes to keeping animals at home. He harbors a sick animosity towards his pet dog by meting out cruel punishments to that vulnerable creature such as gagging it with a pair of underwear. He even captured a video of his gross act and uploaded the disgusting content to his Facebook account, "shane.kang.94/videos/10156379391913191". In the video, the poor dog can be seen wriggling helplessly as it gasped for more air. Is this the correct treatment to be dished to vulnerable animals which have zero knowledge of what is right or wrong? I truly hope SPCA and ACRES are investigating this matter.

The apathetic owner, Shayne Kang, can be heard laughing at the dog being tormented. I hope that pet owners in Singapore can bear some common sense while keeping their animals at home because these animals cannot communicate their pain to people.

Update: He is also the owner of "TOKi TOKi", a drink stall located at 316B Ang Mo Kio Street 31, Singapore.

Someone has written a blog about Shayne Kang's horrible bubble tea: shaynekangtoki.wordpress.com

NicholasWatson

nice idea! Girls, maybe you have the same group but on Instagram? I forgot my password on Facebook and can not recover it. I think on Instagram there are a lot of possibilities to post this content and to chat in comments. I know about another group with the same theme and it is really good. I am not sure, but they may buy Instagram followers. Who really cares? I am subscribing to the group until I like the content. So I suggest you create smth similar to Instagram and more people will find out about your forum, girls!

Last edited: