Let's make friends ❤

fida88

Hi mummy out there
Introducing myself, I'm fida 27 year old
I have 3 kids one 10 years old daughter, 3 years old son and going to b 3 years this year daughter.

All of my kids are school, so I have plenty of free time. I only have alot of time for myself. My husband well his more at home, I always wanted to ask him out. But is lazy. So yah... So I'm staying at Bukit Batok... Always shop alone,... Hope to hear from you..

Omarknew

Hi mummy out there
Introducing myself, I'm fida 27 year old
I have 3 kids one 10 years old daughter, 3 years old son and going to b 3 years this year daughter.

All of my kids are school, so I have plenty of free time. I only have alot of time for myself. My husband well his more at home, I always wanted to ask him out. But is lazy. So yah... So I'm staying at Bukit Batok... Always shop alone,... Hope to hear from you..
I can be your friends. 82760576 whatsapp

PalePink

Hi, welcome to this forum! I'm a newbie here too and a mom just like you. I always spend my time at home. I'm fond of joining the forums and do a lot of browsing the internet about anything and everything under the sun. This is actually my favorite past time. By the way, see you around here! Enjoy and have a good day ahead!

July Baby

Hi there I'm new here too. I have a daughter who's still a toddler, and there's still so much I need to learn and discover about raising a child. Hope to learn new stuff from all the moms here!

Vivian1107

Hi same as you im 27yo and have a 4yo girl. Hope to learn and make friends with mummies. Please pm me if theres any WA group!