Let's motivate each other n SLIM down together!!!

LoVeS

wow..i read some of the posts with interest...esp those who have seen doc to get prescription. Are these pills appetite suppressants...makes u have lesser appetite to consume ?

Kindda slow in losing weight after my 3rd baby. Previous two, i lost weight faster coz i worked. Now at home all the time, like not much improvement.

U ladies think other clinics have those type of lose weight presciption ?
Any side effects after taking it ? I haven't got time to read all the pages, if there is please direct me to it.

Jogging is a big NO for me! Simply hate it.
i tink it got to do wif age too, the older u r n the slower ur metabolism is so u cant expect all the 3 pregnancy weight gain can lose in the same speed. Not too sure if other clinics haf or nt n those pills 1 is for increase ur metabolism while another is suppress ur appetite.

Dun worry i aso didnt exercise thru out my 3mths yet i can still lose 15kgs.

LoVeS

yeah & i'm so proud of u too viki~! i'm sure u're looking real great now! tall & slim~ wee e wee~! infact i'm more confident of myself now too.. and could fit into many kinds of clothes i nv thought of ever.. and i'm actually slimmer now than pre-pregnancy too @ the weight of 50kg @ 1.54m.. now 53kg but @ 1.6m thus lots of my old frds say i'm even looking better than before preggy.. anyway for face right.. u might wanna use bio-essence face lift.. say no to bread face.. i've been using it since end of nov & it really works.. burning sensation & my face is smaller & sharper now than last time.. =D
Although sum clothes i cant fit b4 pregnancy yet now can fit + lost 15kg but duno why i still look quite big size lor which i duno is it bcoz of the big bones i had or is it my broad shoulder tt make me look big size :embarrassed: Although now is 65.5kg at 1.72m which compare wif b4 diet start is 15kg diff BUT i still look big size instead of wat u said slim n tall~ dun haf slim n tall leh :embarrassed:

I haf tt lift cream but i nv apply coz lazy which i tink i haf to b more hardworking le. i am more worry of the bones part lolx

Last edited:

LoVeS

yes.. seriously quite alot cos i'm taking double dosage in the beginning..

started after 2 weeks after taking...

thirsty, isomnia... follow by headache, fever, migraine, vomit, increased in heartbeat, giddyness when i squat/sit & stand up very quickly.. heaty & lead to nose bleeding.. bad temper.. breath breath (drink lots of water helps) but naturally more toilet trip require.. and oso irrgular menses but kinda normal cos my menses is kinda messy eversince the birth of DS.

However, i managed to overcome all this side effects w/o the help of the prevent side effect pills.. =)

*Hubby say that after i listed out all my side effects.. u ladies might think twice... =X
wah ur side effect for double dose so jialat ah? Heng i only haf giddy, migraine, heartbeat fast n abit bad breath nia when i take double dose last mth.

EnFlor

Thanks XiaoXue for the advice and tips.

I went to one beauty centre b4 after giving birth to my second baby. Yeah..those pple working in there were like piranha. They pestered me to sign up for additional service or buy their 'miracle' lotions and stuff. So annoying! I left, even b4 completing my package.

About this Dr John. Could u PM me his contact and address ? It is kindda far for me but i will try to visit the clinic one of these days. The side effects kindda scares me a little though. hmmm ...

Irenep

U haf to understand the logic of NO PAIN NO GAIN if u wanna b slim u haf to resist the food temptation by control the amount of foods u take as in not too big portion n aso by cutting down on fatty foods. Even slimming centers will require u to go on strict diet too.

If u wan slim u haf to control BUT if u wan to to eat like wat ur doing then u will only put on weight.

U cant haf 2 of the best world in life. Even xiaoxue she aso haf to go thru proper diet in order to lose weight NOT juz relying on pills only.
Erm....there's no discount 1 wor n they only accept cash there SO no nets or credit cards allowed. Do make sure u bring enuff cash there if nt u need to go else where to draw $$ n go back make payment.
I truely understand No Pain No Gain... There is why I am still putting on weight instead of losing weight. Really got to hv some motivation to pull me thru :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

I just kidding lah... sure no disc... OK. Will make sure I bring at least $200 for my 1st consultation.

i'll pm u my contac.u can sms me.c whether next wk which day morning u r free then we go?:tlaugh:
Got yr pm.. will sms u :)

seriously no one can imagine it.. even me myself! in just 4 mths.. i can't even recognise my own reflection oso.. felt kinda weird @ time too.. with enuff determination & discipline sure can resist food temptation de~!! anyway dun restrict yrself to any food.. listen to yr body is always the main key.. eat as normal.. when u took the pill after a period.. automatic u will felt the diff with yr food intake.. u're wat u eat.. if u put in 100% of effort, u will see the greatest result.. 1st mth sure can shed off most weight.. dun keep thinking 2nd month can shed off the same weight amt.. the more expectation, the more disappointment & stress on self.. thus dun think much & let nature take it course.. 2nd mth is the hardest to pass through.. but if u can withstand tat, u will success!

I've spent 4k on slimming centre too but not so great result & very suffering loh! since nov 2003 till now.. i still got 3 sessions with them den they keep calling me, i heck care them cos very sianz.. always i go down.. always saigo me sign this & tat.. hate it man! haha!!
I know the "journey" is not easy... really hope I can do it this time round !! There is why I need to come into this forum more often to get moltivation fm u & Loves & all others.....

Lets "Jia you" !!:Dancing_tongue:

huiling

hi every1,other than medi & control diet.do u all use any machine?example...osim uzap/oto trimax?do u think that help in diet also?i thinking of buy 1 of tat.....

LoVeS

Thanks XiaoXue for the advice and tips.

I went to one beauty centre b4 after giving birth to my second baby. Yeah..those pple working in there were like piranha. They pestered me to sign up for additional service or buy their 'miracle' lotions and stuff. So annoying! I left, even b4 completing my package.

About this Dr John. Could u PM me his contact and address ? It is kindda far for me but i will try to visit the clinic one of these days. The side effects kindda scares me a little though. hmmm ...
dun worry the side effects coz nt everyone will haf side effects one so it is up to individual one. Sum might haf alot of side effects while sum only a few n while sum might nt even haf any side effects.

On page 14 i got post the telephone number which u can call to cfm wif them the clinic address.

LoVeS

I truely understand No Pain No Gain... There is why I am still putting on weight instead of losing weight. Really got to hv some motivation to pull me thru :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

I just kidding lah... sure no disc... OK. Will make sure I bring at least $200 for my 1st consultation.

Got yr pm.. will sms u :)

I know the "journey" is not easy... really hope I can do it this time round !! There is why I need to come into this forum more often to get moltivation fm u & Loves & all others.....

Lets "Jia you" !!:Dancing_tongue:
Motivation u will haf it when u see urself in the mirror which u will simply tell urself no way u r going to b like tis or continue put on weight. Keep telling urself i wan slim n pretty again n again it will motivate u enuff.

My motivation come frm each time i see mirror i tell myself I HAF to slim down if i wanna look better. I aso tell myself wif my current weight it is VERY unhealthy n health risking especially i am a mother now the more i should watch my own health coz i dun live for myself only BUT aso for my son.

Ya it always better to bring more than enuff if nt u will bring trouble to urself to find atm draw $$ again.

LoVeS

hi every1,other than medi & control diet.do u all use any machine?example...osim uzap/oto trimax?do u think that help in diet also?i thinking of buy 1 of tat.....
During my 3mths of dieting which i lost 15kgs i didnt use any other machines or cream or watever except for the medications Dr John Chiam gave n my own diet control.

I feel tt juz a diet control n the medications r gd enuff already. Juz diet control is already not really easy which need alot of determination n if u add on other things to help ur diet which i tink in long run the faster u get tired of so many things need to b done. Sumore when u rch ur ideal weight u will need to stop medication slowly n eventually no need pills BUT r u going to do the machines n etc forever?

Juz take it easy n aso losing too much weight in a mth is no gd for ur body as it will make ur weight rebounce back. In fact Dr John Chiam mentioned b4 to me tt 2-3kg per mth is gd enuff already n the more u lose within a mth the more u will bounce back the weight when u stop the medications.

Actually for mine each mth 5kg is aso not gd for me but hopefully things will turn out smoothly.

huiling

During my 3mths of dieting which i lost 15kgs i didnt use any other machines or cream or watever except for the medications Dr John Chiam gave n my own diet control.

I feel tt juz a diet control n the medications r gd enuff already. Juz diet control is already not really easy which need alot of determination n if u add on other things to help ur diet which i tink in long run the faster u get tired of so many things need to b done. Sumore when u rch ur ideal weight u will need to stop medication slowly n eventually no need pills BUT r u going to do the machines n etc forever?

Juz take it easy n aso losing too much weight in a mth is no gd for ur body as it will make ur weight rebounce back. In fact Dr John Chiam mentioned b4 to me tt 2-3kg per mth is gd enuff already n the more u lose within a mth the more u will bounce back the weight when u stop the medications.

Actually for mine each mth 5kg is aso not gd for me but hopefully things will turn out smoothly.
thks for ur advice bt those machine can tone up/firm up e tummy area wouldn't cause lose a lot of weight,rite?me still thinking about it.....:embarrassed:

LoVeS

thks for ur advice bt those machine can tone up/firm up e tummy area wouldn't cause lose a lot of weight,rite?me still thinking about it.....:embarrassed:
orhh for me i dun really care firm or tone up or nt COZ my stretchmarks still so obvious n alot so no pt for me LOL:shyxxx:

EnFlor

Sumore when u rch ur ideal weight u will need to stop medication slowly n eventually no need pills BUT r u going to do the machines n etc forever?

Oh, so one can stop once she reaches her target weight. Thank God, i thought must take forever one like BCP.

And yours is Dr Chiam, where is this clinic ? Hope it is somewhere in the East.....Someone mentioned Dr John. They both prescribe the same pills ? What pills did he give u ? How much visit + pills?

Near my house, there's a doc who does weight mgt too. Thought i gather more info from u ladies here b4 i survey and compare how much this doc charges.

:Dancing_wub: Yippee, hubby gave me the green light to try out slimming through doc. :err:But he does not know the severe side-effects i may get.

huiling

Oh, so one can stop once she reaches her target weight. Thank God, i thought must take forever one like BCP.

And yours is Dr Chiam, where is this clinic ? Hope it is somewhere in the East.....Someone mentioned Dr John. They both prescribe the same pills ? What pills did he give u ? How much visit + pills?

Near my house, there's a doc who does weight mgt too. Thought i gather more info from u ladies here b4 i survey and compare how much this doc charges.

:Dancing_wub: Yippee, hubby gave me the green light to try out slimming through doc. :err:But he does not know the severe side-effects i may get.
hi,e clinic e ghim moh.near buona vista mrt....u interested to try it out?then we can go 2gether.....heard from xiaoxue e price charge different...its will lower down every visit as ur medi doseage get down also...u can pm me ur contact if u wan to go....

Irenep

Motivation u will haf it when u see urself in the mirror which u will simply tell urself no way u r going to b like tis or continue put on weight. Keep telling urself i wan slim n pretty again n again it will motivate u enuff.

My motivation come frm each time i see mirror i tell myself I HAF to slim down if i wanna look better. I aso tell myself wif my current weight it is VERY unhealthy n health risking especially i am a mother now the more i should watch my own health coz i dun live for myself only BUT aso for my son.

Ya it always better to bring more than enuff if nt u will bring trouble to urself to find atm draw $$ again.
OK. Will use yr method, look at myself more often in the mirror.

LoVeS

Nope i didnt mean tt u can stop the pills STRAIGHT away after u rch ur target BUT rather the dose will b lower n eventually stop. Cannot straight away stop taking 1 but slowly reduce till doc say can stop already.

Dr Chiam is at Ghim Moh n both Dr John n Dr Chiam is same person it juz tt sum ppl call him Dr John while sum call him Dr Chiam BUT he is Dr John Chiam. He gave me 2 diff pills for 2 mths while cny period i request for double dosage so bcoming 3 pills. 1st visit consultation need to pay only while nxt visit u go he wont charge u but only the pills. As for pills price depending on how many pills Doc prescribe to u as he might gif u sum other pills for side effects so is varies on individuals.

We wont knw wat side effects we might get if u nv taken slimming pills b4.

Irenep

While talking to 1 of my friend last weekend, realised that she is also taking Panbesy plus + Xenical which is prescribed by 1 of the GP nearby her place.

Her 1st consultation is abt $200+. But her doc didn't call her to come back to see her every mth. She told her she can just come over her clinic to pick up the Panbesy & xenical when she finished if she want to continue. But of course it will be better if she can come for consultation when she complete her 1st "course".

She told me Panbesy Plus is $30 for 30 pills = 1 mth's supply. Xenical is abt $150 per box (total of 84 pills).

For Xenical, the side effect is u tends to go toilet qute often with loose stools.. got to take 1 before or immediately after each meal (u can dun take if u r taking very light meal).

It works quite well for her also... Managed to lose abt 4kgs during the 1st mth...