LFI wellness center acupuncture

LayPeng

Hi, yes you can...depends on what kind of slimming you are going thru... Have been to any ctrs for consultations? You can look for me
I may be of great help
Hi Mrs result thks for your kind help. I has seen my sis in law slim down 14.5kg so i looked for her consultant alry. I choosen acupuncture slimming for 3 months. I have 18kg(not 15kg instead because according to the test result my extra fat is 18kg)

Today my 3rd day of program tummy feel flatter. Is a good sign. But easy to get thirsty anyway. Will drink more water.

becksieee

hi all,

have went through this prog about 5months back. glad to hear that you are currently going through the program laypeng. i gained about 12kgs after giving birth to my baby, couldn't go down much after that. went to took up their program as well and it worked pretty good for me. don't want to brag, but did manage to lose close to my original weight, almost reaching my target.. i do trust TCM..

now just trying to maintain my results, sometimes when i'm free do some cardio workout. but since with my daughter's birth, haven't had much time to exercise. at least i'm glad to go back to my original figure.:001_302: how are u holding up laypeng? it's not easy, but the results at the end i wld say is worth it.

LayPeng

hi all,

have went through this prog about 5months back. glad to hear that you are currently going through the program laypeng. i gained about 12kgs after giving birth to my baby, couldn't go down much after that. went to took up their program as well and it worked pretty good for me. don't want to brag, but did manage to lose close to my original weight, almost reaching my target.. i do trust TCM..

now just trying to maintain my results, sometimes when i'm free do some cardio workout. but since with my daughter's birth, haven't had much time to exercise. at least i'm glad to go back to my original figure.:001_302: how are u holding up laypeng? it's not easy, but the results at the end i wld say is worth it.
Hi,
i gained 18kg, and there is nothing holding me back after i talked to my consultant yesterday, she spent time with me even though yesterday was a mess in center, alot of ppl there. met my slimming friend i know online too, we exchanged experience and chit chat, she encouraged me on my slimming, yesterday her first review, from the report she lost abt 4kg.

My sis in law too, she brought me in and i signed because her weight loss of 14.5kgs. I will work hard onto my target, just that not able to have better slp due to my baby girl. Dont worry :red: i can make it.

limjacelyn

Hi LayPeng, can you share some of your experience with me, like what do you do during the slimming sessions, what you can/can't eat and must you do exercise, how long etc.
tks

LayPeng

Hi LayPeng, can you share some of your experience with me, like what do you do during the slimming sessions, what you can/can't eat and must you do exercise, how long etc.
tks
Hi limjacelyn,

in the program. what consultant did for me is detox and diet plan, need to use meal replacement to replace some of the meal and lunch i took fish soup/yong tou fu , chicken breast which planned by consultant.
Acupuncture done by doctor. No exercise required. consultant told me 2 weeks will have first review, so mine will be on next monday. they said after my first review my diet/ detox plan will be changed again. And my treatment will soon become once per week too.

anything you not understand can email/msn me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com

marlysha

Hi limjacelyn,

in the program. what consultant did for me is detox and diet plan, need to use meal replacement to replace some of the meal and lunch i took fish soup/yong tou fu , chicken breast which planned by consultant.
Acupuncture done by doctor. No exercise required. consultant told me 2 weeks will have first review, so mine will be on next monday. they said after my first review my diet/ detox plan will be changed again. And my treatment will soon become once per week too.

anything you not understand can email/msn me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com

hi laypeng

how much is the program...do u need to eat any pills???i m curious to know too

LayPeng

hi laypeng

how much is the program...do u need to eat any pills???i m curious to know too
the program they say is depends on the individual, if have more weight needed to be lose need to pay more. i paid 1.8k first, my consultant had told me need to top up for my 18kg of exceeded weight. Yes, in the package they have supplement.

sorrie those interested for the consultation booking can email me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com then i can mass email. thks.

Ange

the program they say is depends on the individual, if have more weight needed to be lose need to pay more. i paid 1.8k first, my consultant had told me need to top up for my 18kg of exceeded weight. Yes, in the package they have supplement.

sorrie those interested for the consultation booking can email me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com then i can mass email. thks.
Lay Peng : jia you.. remember must have enough sleep wor, else muscle will decrease.

marlysha : As what lay peng say, price is vary as you are required to take an inbody analysis (which will show you how much percentage of ur fats, muscle, water etc in the body) and consultant will based on the report and customise an package for u. Beside acunpuncture, of coz they have TCM product to help to improve ur internal system..

crystal79

hi all,

Hi becksieee,

How much is the package u sign ?? Isit expensive?? Beside Marine Parade, do they have other outlets?? :001_302:

LayPeng

Lay Peng : jia you.. remember must have enough sleep wor, else muscle will decrease.

marlysha : As what lay peng say, price is vary as you are required to take an inbody analysis (which will show you how much percentage of ur fats, muscle, water etc in the body) and consultant will based on the report and customise an package for u. Beside acunpuncture, of coz they have TCM product to help to improve ur internal system..
yup ange, i will keep it up, i try not to take my weight, wait ing for next monday review. i will try my best.

ya, my sis in law package is cheaper than me. where she got lesser fat to lose.

becksieee

Hi becksieee,

How much is the package u sign ?? Isit expensive?? Beside Marine Parade, do they have other outlets?? :001_302:
mine was about 1-2k.. the package was quite old! no other outlets though.. it was quite far for me as well =( glad that it turned out gd!

becksieee

tks
its an acu prog, so we lie dwn and let the doc do acu on us.. abt 30mins arnd there..

their eating is based on blood type leh.. but normally i took fish soup and yong tau foo soup.. yummy =)

they dun recommend to do exercise during the prog.. after the prog den the trainer and consultant recommend me some exercises to do.. but now so busy i hardly have the time! still looking into it loh. laypeng will u exercise after the prog.. ?

becksieee

yahloh... some prog is extensive got acu + detox + dietary.. if u want acu alone den jus let consultant know i think can ba.

i hrd the extensive one can lose more so ok loh i take. paid 1k plus den top up abit to get stuff to maintain on my own. supplements is just like those TCM herbs.. mostly all organic and TCM type de.. looks quite healthy ^^ mostly for detox.. to replenish our calcium also..

nowadays to maintain i still got take to keep myself healthy.. very stressed cos of work and home. sigh. vomit blood liao la. kinda neglact my body and health.. gotta buck up to maintain myself ^^

becksieee

yup ange, i will keep it up, i try not to take my weight, wait ing for next monday review. i will try my best.

ya, my sis in law package is cheaper than me. where she got lesser fat to lose.
u can one! hehe if i also can tahan u can too ^^ when ur review? recently my indian colleague also lost alot.. she 1st review nth much but 2nd review drastic change.. face especially can see lost alot. by now u can see any diff ma? anything can ask me i help u jiayou too! my package was waaaay back but wil nv forget the experience at the start. quite hard some times but used to it gets better. see result even happier. jiayou babe.

becksieee

hi all,

have started some gyming recently to help to tone up. (anyone else interested?)

fyi have managed to dropped back to the 50+ range after few mths into the acup prog? super glad, i vow to drop back to the 50 range once i saw that i hit 60. never in my life hit 60! god. some of my friends lost the excess very quickly.. while i remained stuck at 60 for quite awhile, partly cos i didnt watch my diet too and continued to eat alot.

just to update, its been few months now, stil able to maintain my weight at 53kg. thank god. dont expect it to drop any further now. through acupuncture slimming lose the excess fats, then through exercise tone up. hope all goes well.

Last edited: