Liang Food Caterer

summerp

Hi,

Anyone has experience using Liang Food Caterer?

I am thinking of using them for my son's birthday. Deciding on the food items, mummies who have use them before, can let me know if the food is nice?

- Rendang Chicken
- Fish Fritter with Tartar Sauce
- Loontong Vegetables TuaKuoh (sayor Lodeh)
- Brani Rice with pineapples
- Butter Prawn
- Crabclaw
- Sago honey dew
- Chocolate Eclair
- Sotong ball
- Crystal pau

Many thanks! :)

summerp i,m also thinking of taking liang catering , was hoping to find some recommendations here but well .................. it was a tie between Liang and Neo in my case ...............

Anybody?

Mummyeve

Hi,

I am thinking of using them for my son's birthday. Deciding on the food items, mummies who have use them before, can let me know if the food is nice?

- Rendang Chicken
- Butter Prawn
- Crabclaw
- Sago honey dew
- Chocolate Eclair
- Sotong ball
- Crystal pau

No worries.. their food is good.. i used them before and the guests commented that the food are nice.

summerp

Just for info for mummies who is looking for caterer.

Liang Food caterer is on time delivering the food stuff on the day. We ordered extra stools which is quite "used". My MIL thought the stools were my neighbour's old stools put away at the lift waiting to be discarded.

Food wise, the portion is enough for all. We find the food average, none of the dish impressed us. I must say the size of the prawn is quite good, medium size so looks presentable. However, we did not see a single piece of honey dew in the honey dew sago. :(

At the end, they didnt even throw the rubbish for us. They came after 11pm to collect so we didnt wait. Lucky my hubby went out to see, they left the big bag of rubbish at the lift.. Last year, Neo garden cleared everything for us....

If i were to choose, i think i will choose neo garden for my next caterering. :)

DodoTan

I have used Liang Food catering for a few years now. My sis and I used them for both our weddings and engagements and both my babies' 1st month celebration. We think that their food is great and the portions more than sufficient. They are also friendly and always on time.

babyjas

Hi,

- Rendang Chicken
- Butter Prawn
- Crabclaw
- Sago honey dew
- Chocolate Eclair
- Sotong ball
- Crystal pau

Hi Summer,
I intend to order Liang catering for my son 1st month, may i get some feedback from you? Is the food and service alright? And which food from the list you order is nice? Await for your advice and thank you! :)

orangeger

Hey all, I had a super bad experience with Liang Food Catering. The setup time was supposed to be 11.30am but they only setup at 1.30pm, leaving my guests hungry..

Below is my email complaint to them and they revert telling me that it's 1 of their staff fault and blame it on their staff. sigh.

To: The management of Liang Food Catering

This serves as a formal complaint to Liang Food Catering for the bad and terrible service rendered on 22 Oct (Sat). Based on the feedback from the forum, I have selected you as a caterer.

As per our contract (Invoice No: 3936-11), it was clearly stated that the arrival time (around) is 11.30AM. My guests are arriving at 12.00PM.

At 11.36AM, I received a phone call from 9772 0173 telling me that he is not coming and he is getting someone to come from the office. I got a shock when I heard that and I asked him who will be bringing the catering down to me, he said someone will call me.

At 11.55AM, I tried calling 9772 0173 and he did not pick up my phone. I tried calling the office line 6446 1491 and 6446 2049 and couldn't reach through. There was no one I can ask, I dont't even know if the catering is coming.

At 12.05PM, I received a phone call from 9758 2490, the person told me someone is coming to collect the food. My guests are already here and I received this kind of reply. I asked them not to come but your staff ignored me. So I was left to wait an had to apologize to all my guests. They also asked me which catering provides such lousy service.

At 12.30PM, I called 9758 2490 to check on my delivery status and this lady who picked up the phone call rudely told me not to call her anymore as she's not the staff who is delivering my catering. I told her I only have your contact so you need to give me a reply or a contact for me to chase.

At 12.55PM, I received a phone call from 8333 2627 who told me they are arriving in 5 mins time.

My guests have to watch them setup the catering (with the noises) and they completed the setup at 1.30pm. Moreover, the food that was delivered was cold.

Half of my guests left and I had to order pizza for my guests amounting to $100. And also the traumatic experience I faced during the conversations with your staff.

foodcaterer

Hey all, I had a super bad experience with Liang Food Catering. The setup time was supposed to be 11.30am but they only setup at 1.30pm, leaving my guests hungry..

Below is my email complaint to them and they revert telling me that it's 1 of their staff fault and blame it on their staff. sigh.

To: The management of Liang Food Catering

This serves as a formal complaint to Liang Food Catering for the bad and terrible service rendered on 22 Oct (Sat). Based on the feedback from the forum, I have selected you as a caterer.

As per our contract (Invoice No: 3936-11), it was clearly stated that the arrival time (around) is 11.30AM. My guests are arriving at 12.00PM.

At 11.36AM, I received a phone call from 9772 0173 telling me that he is not coming and he is getting someone to come from the office. I got a shock when I heard that and I asked him who will be bringing the catering down to me, he said someone will call me.

At 11.55AM, I tried calling 9772 0173 and he did not pick up my phone. I tried calling the office line 6446 1491 and 6446 2049 and couldn't reach through. There was no one I can ask, I dont't even know if the catering is coming.

At 12.05PM, I received a phone call from 9758 2490, the person told me someone is coming to collect the food. My guests are already here and I received this kind of reply. I asked them not to come but your staff ignored me. So I was left to wait an had to apologize to all my guests. They also asked me which catering provides such lousy service.

At 12.30PM, I called 9758 2490 to check on my delivery status and this lady who picked up the phone call rudely told me not to call her anymore as she's not the staff who is delivering my catering. I told her I only have your contact so you need to give me a reply or a contact for me to chase.

At 12.55PM, I received a phone call from 8333 2627 who told me they are arriving in 5 mins time.

My guests have to watch them setup the catering (with the noises) and they completed the setup at 1.30pm. Moreover, the food that was delivered was cold.

Half of my guests left and I had to order pizza for my guests amounting to $100. And also the traumatic experience I faced during the conversations with your staff.

Date: 30th. October 2011

Reply to the complaint on Liang Food Caterer food arriving very late on 22nd October 2011 by the name (Oranger) whom I believe must be my client Ms Amber Koh of Geylang East

She demanded a compensation and a letter of explanation and I immediately served her request. I felt very sorry and can imagine her anxiety and I myself was very disturb and ask the delivery man why you were late again for one and a half hour, in which he replied “ The customer hurry me and that is why I am late” This delivery man Alavudin Ahamed Ali of Circuit Road go away with his cunningness and unforgiving nature. Such incident ever happen once awhile, once in a few years maybe and we make it our policy to remedy whatever wrong we done, to compensate whatever we can to the best of our ability and to the satisfaction of our customer. I have only I myself to be blame for not able to read Ali mind, what he is up to during his first day of interview one month ago

orangeger

Date: 30th. October 2011
Reply to the complaint on Liang Food Caterer food arriving very late on 22nd October 2011 by the name (Oranger) whom I believe must be my client Ms Amber Koh of Geylang East

She demanded a compensation and a letter of explanation and I immediately served her request. I felt very sorry and can imagine her anxiety and I myself was very disturb and ask the delivery man why you were late again for one and a half hour, in which he replied “ The customer hurry me and that is why I am late” This delivery man Alavudin Ahamed Ali of Circuit Road go away with his cunningness and unforgiving nature. Such incident ever happen once awhile, once in a few years maybe and we make it our policy to remedy whatever wrong we done, to compensate whatever we can to the best of our ability and to the satisfaction of our customer. I have only I myself to be blame for not able to read Ali mind, what he is up to during his first day of interview one month ago
Hi Foo Hee Liang,

Yes, I am your client who was very upset with the service provided by your company. I did not demand any compensation from you, although you deducted $119 from the bill which I will need to pay for the pizza I ordered for my guests as they are too hungry waiting for your delivery man to arrive.

Even if your delivery man is at fault, he is representing your company and your company should be responsible for this incident. I am not happy with your service recovery and also your explanation and i will report this incident in all forums so that customers like myself will be protected.