Ligation

LoVeS

But ur MIL very good leh , she really suggest her son to do it meh ?
my MIL suggested to me not to my dh~ My DH dun wan to do coz initially i suggested him to do instead of me but he doesnt wan ~ Mayb ego prob bah~ The reason my MIL suggested is bcoz she dun wan me go TMC gif birth as the bill at TMC is more ex than Mt A~ :tlaugh:

LoVeS

no la all darling babes,

cannot ask DH do it la....means license to fool around without responsibility leh...

big no no.....
I tink it boils down to the word TRUST~ Since i can ask my DH to do of coz i trust tat he wont betray me~

Catty

Maybe when i turn 30 will ask my DH to do it together with me! :001_302:

Fair and square for the both of us.. :tlaugh:

Even if he dare to betray me, i believe the 3rd party will be angry and disappointed as she forever won't have a single chance to have kids with my DH.. :p

LoVeS

Maybe when i turn 30 will ask my DH to do it together with me! :001_302:

Fair and square for the both of us.. :tlaugh:

Even if he dare to betray me, i believe the 3rd party will be angry and disappointed as she forever won't have a single chance to have kids with my DH.. :p
the surgery for ligation isnt cheap wor~ Why waste $$ asking 2 person to do it? If tats the case u can ask ur DH alone do :tlaugh:

superwoman

Heavy flow as in first few days i need to change at least 7-8 times!But will last for 3-4 days then ok liao.Shudn't be too problematic la.Dh can go thru vasectomy.Thats the onli one thing for them,to my knowledge.But after that,gonna have erectile dysfunction.Hw to cheat if cannot go up liao?And best part our sex life also affected.If we do it,it wont affect our sex drive at all.Im enjoying it right now:Dancing_wub:Its just my sincere opinion and based on my personal experience la.Just sharing.

autumn82

My gynae also asked me to consider... I will be going thru c-section for the birth of my 2nd kid, and since I am "opened up" it would cost cheaper den if i do it yrs later. But same thing is, gynae scared I will regret cos still under 30 and will be having 2 kids. He say got a friend of his, did ligation and bb passed away at 6 mths old, wanna reverse, cannot reverse.
Sad case! :(

I also wanted to do after delivering DS but my aunty advised me best not coz u won't know what will happen in future.. Prob her in future means such cases or divorce wif DH then wif other guys, how to get pregnant.. :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

I also wanted to do after delivering DS but my aunty advised me best not coz u won't know what will happen in future.. Prob her in future means such cases or divorce wif DH then wif other guys, how to get pregnant.. :tlaugh:
aiyoz~~~

左右为难

wenz

Actually i tot abt that too.. but i already got 3 kids... even if i were to remarried i wun wan more kids already! cos it'll add up to like 4-6 kids of mine~ OMG...
But future is hard to predict... if i really love tat guy? hmmm
how about putting virgina cap??? anyone does it before??

Queenbabe

That time i also say dun 1 2 remarry again but in the end hahaha .. I try b4 virginal cap but dunno y it drop out by itself hahaha

Queenbabe

No , not drop it halfway when ML . Tat time i put the cap is my 1st marriage , when 1 day i bath i saw a thread there then 1 or 2 days later drop out lo hahaha . Maybe that person help to put no skills is it coz when u put this is when ur menses come ? I think so i also forgot liao . If menses come then can put mean so bloody that the person cant see the 'hole' properly .

LoVeS

I heard tat there is side effects for guy if they go do ligation~ Side effect is tat they might haf prob "standing" in future~ If tats the case, will u still wan ur dh to do it? :tlaugh:

autumn82

I heard tat there is side effects for guy if they go do ligation~ Side effect is tat they might haf prob "standing" in future~ If tats the case, will u still wan ur dh to do it? :tlaugh:
If will affect, then dun want. Otherwise wait I'll stray... :tlaugh:

Catty

I heard that there is side effects for guy if they go do ligation~ Side effect is that they might have prob "standing" in future~ If tats the case, will you still want your dear husband to do it? :tlaugh:
Think i wun mind my hubby wun stand is better than he will stand and we as a woman will keep on thinking "Will my hubby betray me???".. :tlaugh:

fioncess

Think i wun mind my hubby wun stand is better than he will stand and we as a woman will keep on thinking "Will my hubby betray me???".. :tlaugh:
betray??!! before i got married i alr tell my husband if he betray me even once i and baby will leave him forever... no chance...