like to seek recommendation on affordable and recommended woman's clinic / gynae at jurong east

Cookies14

hi everyone! im new and its my first pregnancy, I would like to seek recommendation on affordable and recommended woman's clinic / gynae at jurong east area . thanks everyone!

lala

hi everyone! im new and its my first pregnancy, I would like to seek recommendation on affordable and recommended woman's clinic / gynae at jurong east area . thanks everyone!

Hello Cookies14.

You can try
Dr Kelly Loi at Health & Fertility Centre for Women &Mount Elizabeth Hospital Fertility Centre. She is my gynae, and she really takes good care of her patients.

lennieho

Been a patient of Dr Jen Shek Wei of Women’s Clinic of Singapore you can try him
Blk 721 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8
#01-2813 Singapore 560721

WandsKingers

Thank you for all the recommendations, but nowadays during the pandemic situation, I would rather make an online appointment with a doctor than going to the clinic. The risks of getting infected by COVID-19 at the medical centers are very high. I often have problems with my health, so doctors always need my medical history. I use an electronic medical book that helps a lot in online sessions with doctors. I uploaded on that site all my medical information so the doctor can make some consideration looking to my past what could cause the problem that I have at the moment.

Last edited:

nattieK

Been a patient of Dr Jen Shek Wei of Women’s Clinic of Singapore you can try him
Blk 721 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8
#01-2813 Singapore 560721
Dr Jen is a nice choice, even at the height of the pandemic he ensured that my prenatal appointments went ahead as planned, and really took great precautions to make sure that I felt safe inside his clinic. His clinic was properly sanitised and the staff made sure to follow social distancing and other health protocols.