Liquid or Solid 'soap' do you use at your home?

dek2k8

Alpha Male

I think liquid soap is more suitable if there are old people living together.:err:

But it seems more expensive than the solid one.:tlaugh::001_302:

vion

I think liquid soap is more suitable if there are old people living together.:err:

But it seems more expensive than the solid one.:tlaugh::001_302:
Er.... wat mk u think so ah...I tot most elderly will prefer solid soap.

Anyway all of us uses shower foam except MIL, she still prefers solid soap.

michelle

I use liquid too.. but when small time,sometime will use solid due to long time no use solid.. Not use to it anymore as once i was out of liquid and when using the solid, wow... totally forget how to wash with it le...

And maybe it is higenic*Wrong spelling*

But my DH use to solid, when using liquid he will say he need to bath many time to get ride of the shower foam...
Haha.. old liao.....

aby

Liquid type..

Waaaah the solid type hor, it slipped off my hands and gone into the toilet bowl (those old type on the flr one).. And heehee, if almost BN one, will dig up and wash then use.. So disgusting right??.. So liquid type more convenient.. But not so good for earth as plastic bottles required so refill pack is better??

Last edited:

Joylucas

Liquid for me too... Solid soap after using for a while gets soggy soggy wan.. somemore must get a soap dish to hold it, to troublesome...:Dancing_wub:

shopaholic

Mostly liquid ones at home. But I still put a solid one in the soap dish in each bathroom. Hubby uses it to wash his hands while I prefer liquid handsoap. :)

Pwiincess

Liquid for my family and DH's family.

Solid one how to use when so many people sharing?
Haha..! Liquid more convenient and hygienic. :001_302:

Celina

my whole family uses liquid but my hub's side have 2 diff types.

1 prefers solid but stil uses liquid too, the other on total liquid jus like ME.. haha.

My maid also prefers solid.. so difficult to use, dun und how they use it.

CanCanMum

i would prefer liquid soaps altho they are more costly, but i find hard soaps diff to handle and always sticks to the basin etc and slips off everytime i wanna use them.....

so just press for soap, wonderful action!