List of Blacklisted Companies NEW YORK SKIN SOLUTIONS... really? Where?

Recently we received feedback on consumers filling complaints against NYSS. I know that one of the consumer actually reported to CASE. I would like to talk to some of the consumers who filed a complaint and get more details about the case.
If you are willing to share more with me, you can reply to this email or call me at 8700 8178. I would like to talk to other consumers as well if you know any of them.
I am looking forward for your reply. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Lei Wei
Producer
MediaCorp Chinese News and Current Affairs
HP: 8700 8178
DID: 6350 5632

Recently we received feedback on consumers filling complaints against NYSS. I know that one of the consumer actually reported to CASE. I would like to talk to some of the consumers who filed a complaint and get more details about the case.
If you are willing to share more with me, you can reply to this email or call me at 8700 8178. I would like to talk to other consumers as well if you know any of them.
I am looking forward for your reply. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Lei Wei
Producer
MediaCorp Chinese News and Current Affairss
HP: 8700 8178
DID: 6350 5632

<CONSUMER PROTECTION>
An 82 year-old lady was persuaded to part with $400,000 to sign up for slimming packages with London Weight Management, part of the Euro Group which also owns New York Skin Solutions and Yun Nam Hair Care and shakura pigmentation and victoria facelift.
After allegedly suffering diarrhoea, a skin rash and pus discharge from the treatments, she filed a lawsuit seeking compensation and refund of some $450,000 from the slimming centre.
This is an important case not least because it proffers our Courts the opportunity to set down clear guidance as to (a) what amounts to pressure selling and unconscionable T&Cs, (b) how/when T&Cs ought to be incorporated into consumer contracts as to be enforceable, (c) whether advance payment for un-utilised services can be forfeited, among others.

Woman, 85, sues slimming centre over $400k treatment
The family of a diabetic 82-year-old woman, who wanted to lose weight for health reasons, visited a branch of London Weight Management in 2013 after seeing…
STRAITSTIMES.COM|BY SELINA LUM

Mich2018

I need help to stop my london weight management packages. Although I use for 2 sessions . Please help. I really afraid of them. Don’t know what to do