Lo who is 7 weeks old dsnt sleep during the day

chaimchau

For the past few days my lo who is 7 weeks old dsnt sleep during the day. After his feed I burp him then he pees then I change his nappy and then rock him to sleep. But now he wakes up in 10 - 15 min and dsnt go back to sleep. I'm just keep trying to put him back to sleep and then it's time for his next feed again and the process continues this way. During the day I keep 2 n half hour schedule for feed time. Which meant he gets half hour of feed half hour of burping, rocking.1 hour of sleep. But now he dsnt sleep from 7am to 11pm with about 10 - 15min naps in between. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong

shinl

Hey there~~

Sorry that you are going through this too. I went through this when my DD was about 6 weeeks old till when I gave up and put her in yao lan when she was about 9 weeks old. You are not doing anything wrong. I think it is just part of stages that the babies go through. Hang in there! My DD doesnt sleep till 11pm too these days.. They keep changing their sleep pattern. As long as they are feeding.. contented (my DD used to scream her head off before sleeping) and growing.. your LO is fine.

melanie3

hi TS, if you're still reading this..
baby sleeping time always changes as they grow, so try not to worry that much.
if they sleep let them sleep, never wake them up for feedings especially night time.

i had miserable nights until i read upon an article which introduces white noise.
it worked like magic. it keeps baby from crying when they are sleepy, calms them down and helps them to sleep longer.
Why Babies Love White Noise