Lobang - Free shipping from Sephora US (plus my daily makeup routine recommendations!)

JakeGoh11

Hi! RateX is offering a special launch promo this week! (25th July to 31st July)

Can check out https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=453640241682705&id=194127197634012&pnref=story this link for more info! :D

For make-up recommendations... I keep hearing the IT cosmetics your skin but better CC cream is not bad. (the sephora SG reviews are like amazin 5 stars everywhere)

apparently it's a sunblock + cc cream + moisturiser. I have suuuuper sensitive skin so I haven't tried it yet

For my normal routine I use:
1. Clarins UV plus anti-pollution SPF 50++
This one is really really my fav. I've gone through like 8 bottles already lol. They got blue colour to make your skin fairer (colour correction also i think) and they got the pink colour one to make your skin more radiant. I've tried both and the pink one is rlly good when you don't get enough sleep then your skin looks very dull. The blue one is better on good days when your skin is quite clear but you don't feel like putting on makeup!!! I think there's a plain coloured one as well but I've not tried it.

2. Diorskin radiant base spf 20++
I use this before my foundation and it's rlly rlly good T__T you need to try this for yourself can go to sephora can test first LOL. This is quite heavy though, so if you don't want to have so many layers of make-up on just do sunblock + foundation.

3. Diorskin star foundation spf 30++
I think this is not bad, but the coverage i'd say maybe medium? can't really cover up scars, but the finishing looks v natural so I don't mind continuing using. I think I'm gonna swap over to one of the korean cushions soon though. (not sure which one, open to suggestions!!!)

4. Nars contour blush olympia
I'm not v v v skilled at contouring, but I think this is more than enough for my uses. I usually just do nose + jawline, but it works really well and makes my face look a lot sharper in photos. I tried a new technique by Pony make-up then someone asked me if I got a nosejob HAHAHAHAH idk if that's a compliment or what.

5. Urban Decay Naked palette 3
This one is really standard LOL. the colours are good for basic use, but if u want something more outstanding, maybe can switch over to the new UD heat palette?

6. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil
THIS is the best, seriously. BEST pencil I've ever used. I think it's around SGD20++ but it's super good. It's super easy to apply and the colour stays on for the whole day. It's not the flaky type (which i REALLY hate - i used to use the etude house/tonymoly one, and after u don't use for awhile it just flakes and flakes.)

7. Etude House liquid blusher
I prefer the liquid ones to the powder ones cause I find it's easier to blend - or maybe i'm just a makeup idiot lol. I also have the Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Plush Blush but I feel like it's too light. It's really sparkly though so that one is good when you're going for a more subtle look!

8. Urban Decay VICE lip palette
I actually got this as a free gift when I bought 100+ bucks worth of UD stuff, but I think the colours here are very very very usable. I typically use the orangey-pink colour and they have a very nice shade of red also. I'll attach a pic for this!