lonely single mum

BunnyKiss33

Joined this site when it was started back few years back. Happened to find my way here when I googled for some info..Julee22, after so many years you're still around!! Amazing!

I'm a single mom to a 9yo boy..can't believe time flies so fast...anyway, just want to say, do what is best for your kid, there's no need to feel guilty.

One time, during our vacation, we saw how a dad dragged him son who misbehaved, to me it's borderline abuse. Then I asked my boy, "Do you wish for a complete family with an abusive dad like that, or just a mom, with nothing but happy days?" He replied me that he is happy w/o the dad. From then onward, we know it's fate, just live your life the way best for you. No reason to envy others, who knows what happens behind those closed doors. Or how much effort the family members have invested.

For me, I enjoy every single day with my boy and this is what is important. When he spends time with his dad during weekend<coz only meeting one day per week, so he dotes on him a lot>, I can spend time doing some thing I love...which is dancing. Can't ask for more..just plain happy.

For those still struggling, don't worry, I'm sure better days are ahead.. :)

julee22

Joined this site when it was started back few years back. Happened to find my way here when I googled for some info..Julee22, after so many years you're still around!! Amazing!

I'm a single mom to a 9yo boy..can't believe time flies so fast...anyway, just want to say, do what is best for your kid, there's no need to feel guilty.
HAHAHA. I just recently came back to the forum.

ampic

Hi! How are you feeling now? Loneliness can be exhausting, you may not feel well, but the fact is that the baby will always be with you. Everything is going to be okay.