Looking for 10 mummy to join Weight Loss Contest

greatlife

Alpha Male
Hi,

I am a mother of a 7 month old baby, I myself have lost 7 kilo in 2 months after delivery and back to shape by using Herbalife product.

I am looking for ten mummy to join a weight loss contest which is only 4 weeks.
Each mummy will have to purchase one set of healthy diet program, guided by a wellness coach on the progress.

The contest objective is to help mummy back to shape and gain back their confidence just like me.

We are giving out good prize :
1st : S$1,000
2nd : S$500
3rd : S$300

It's fun, interesting contest where you can lose weight healthily, stand a chance to win Cash, make new friends.

Hurry UP, call me now to register.

Stacey,
9695-7542

Domique

i am a sahm.... the 4 weeks program involves going out a lot? becoz i have a baby to take care of.... how to join?

Hi,

I am a mother of a 7 month old baby, I myself have lost 7 kilo in 2 months after delivery and back to shape by using Herbalife product.

I am looking for ten mummy to join a weight loss contest which is only 4 weeks.
Each mummy will have to purchase one set of healthy diet program, guided by a wellness coach on the progress.

The contest objective is to help mummy back to shape and gain back their confidence just like me.

We are giving out good prize :
1st : S$1,000
2nd : S$500
3rd : S$300

It's fun, interesting contest where you can lose weight healthily, stand a chance to win Cash, make new friends.

Hurry UP, call me now to register.

Stacey,
9695-7542

greatlife

Alpha Male
i am a stay at home mum.... the 4 weeks program involves going out a lot? becoz i have a baby to take care of.... how to join?

Hi Domique,

You are required to come to our office at Orchard or Katong at the start of the contest and last date of the contest for weigh-in, in between you need to come for 2 to 3 times of followup. This is to ensure that you are doing fine with the program and in the progress of the weight loss. The wellness coach assigned to you will be guiding you along the way.

Apart from last day of the contest where we will be giving out CASH Award,
the wellness coach assigned to you can do a home visit for weigh-in if the area that you stay is nearby to where the wellness coach stays.

May I have your contact number so that I can meet up with you, or you can give me a call anytime :)

Stacey

greatlife

Alpha Male
i am a stay at home mum.... the 4 weeks program involves going out a lot? becoz i have a baby to take care of.... how to join?
How much is the one set of healthy diet program?

Hi Phoebii,

One set of healthy diet program is S$399. We are using Herbalife product.
Herbalife has been in the market for 30 years, had 65 million satisfied customers all over 65 countries.

Feel free to call me for FREE sample.

We do give our customer 30-days money back guarantee !!!

You really got nothing to lose except kilo. Besides, you stand a chance to win CASH

Stacey