Looking for babysitter in BEDOK!

jiajia

Hi, my mum is now full time at home would like to babysit now. She is experience as she is taking care of us (4 children) and 3 grandchildren. Currently take care of 6 month old baby gal and would like to take care 1 or 2 more. As we have domestic helper at home as well to help up in house work

She is patient with no temper at all. (As her daughter view :) )

We are christian family and my mum speak basic english, mandarin.

She would usually provide fish like threadfin, cod fish, salmon, mostly good fish for babies she take care.

Her charges are nego $600+50 (food).

Interested please contact or sms me at 9 100 1293 or call her directly at 91821493

jcyp86

babysitting

hi u still looking for babysitter ??

I am a stay at home mom for my 5 mths old son. I am staying with my in laws right now so there are always more than 2 peoples looking after your baby. I have ask permissions from them before I decided to Babysit. And my family like childrens.

I have gain my experiences from my mother who is a babysitter throughout since I am young. I can handles more than 2 babies at one time

My home do keep pets as that is hobby of my in laws but we clean daily as I also have a Baby at home and I understand what parents feels.

If you are keen, do contact me n whatapps me 84823126.

my charges are

Mon-Fri 12 hrs : $580 - $650
Mon- 1/2 Saturday : $600-$700
( Diaper and Milk Powder not provided )

24 Hours overnight : $750- $900
(Diaper and Milk Powder not Provided)

Temporary Babysitting $7 Per. Hours. min 4 hours.

Fetching and Send over service is available if you unable to pick your child or send your child over.