Looking for Chinese group tuittion

kay22

Which part of North area are you staying? I send my daughter to Berries in Woodlands CC. THumbs Up! My girl enjoys her class every week. Teachers are very motivating and materials are interesting!

suronne

Which part of North area are you staying? I send my daughter to Berries in Woodlands CC. THumbs Up! My girl enjoys her class every week. Teachers are very motivating and materials are interesting!
Hi, Thanks for yr recommendation, i m staying at CCK. Berries is a tuttion ctr or language ctr? n wat is their fees?

ling08

You can try Etutor Learning Centre at Parkway Centre. They use multi-media to teach Chinese, my girl really enjoys the lesson! Her Chinese has improved a lot! But perhaps east coast is a bit far for you...

kay22

Hi, Thanks for yr recommendation, i m staying at CCK. Berries is a tuttion ctr or language ctr? n wat is their fees?
Hi Hi, Berries is a language ctr. They provide enrichment classes from Nursery to P6. The fees I am paying now is $398.50 per term for about 10 to 12 weeks.:tlaugh:

jacz

Berries or Hans Language better? Berries more ex but Hans will be much more convenient for my child. Anyone can share?

Yonglee868

Funtastic Chinese education hub is very near my house. I just sent my elder daughter there. She likes the fun and interactive Chinese lessons there. She is more pro-active in speaking Chinese to others now. Thinking of sending my younger boy to Funtastic Chinese when he reaches 2.

Shirley23

I have engaged quite a few Chinese Language tutors, but none suit my child as they are still using the memorizing methods. I am lucky to have met Mr Lim, his teaching techniques n methods is different. My child improves a lot. Mr Lim. 97279365.

jezc

FUNtastic Chinese is conducting small group tuition classes for Pri and Sec HCL/CL at BLk 308A Punggol Walk, Opposite Waterway Point.
Course fees $100 per month for P1, P2
Call 98898261

Bbhie

Maybe hiring a private Chinese tutor is one of your options, you can find the best Chinese tutors in TUTOROO.
You can choose your own tutor and you can view every tutors' ratings and reviews from their former students to help you choose the one that best fits your preferences. You can also book your class at your preferred time and place.
Hope this helps!

You may consider signing up for Le Xue Education if you're looking for chinese tuition, Le Xue Education was established in December 2012. The Founder, Ms. Vivien Le was a former teacher in Catholic High School with 22 years of experience in teaching. Le Xue has excellent teaching methods that help children learn quickly!

you may reach out to Le Xue at their website or contact them through WhatsApp or calling

☎65541683

83237619 (Whatsapp)