Looking for chinese home tutor

celine lim

Hi, i have a couple of qualified tutors available. do sms or contact Celine at 8168 2266 for more details. thanks

joecrystl

Hi Limsc74

I am currently giving 1-1 higher chinese tuition to Primary 2, 4 and Primary 6 students.

Interested, you may contact me at 92233487.

Results Guaranteed

Thanks.

dolphin38

Hi i'm looking for chinese tutor to teach my pri 2 and k 2 children. i'm staying in tampines.
................................................................................
Dear Mummy

Have u found a tutor for ur kids? If not, I have a pool of qualified tutors to meet ur needs. Do email me at lsm_77@yahoo.com to state ur requirements & your expected tuition fee. I will get in touch with you via email or sms for the suitable tutors for your children.
Regards
May
91854792(sms)

Hi i'm Shela and i'm working for a tuition agency in Singapore. Are you still looking for a tutor? If you are, give me a call at 68586359. Thanks!

bbman

Hi,
I am a part time tutor teaching chinese.
I have achieved distinction in chinese for my o and A level exams.
I have5 years experience in teaching and I always try my best to keep lessons fun and engaging to maximise learning potential. Hope this would be the help you need for your child.

Rates are negiotiable.
Thanks and have a nice day.

Email brendon_kuah_8@hotmail.com for enquiries.:)

ABOUT TuitionSuperMart
Singapore's leading one-stop education resource hub, TuitionSuperMart offers wide variety of tailored solutions & methodologies to address your parenting needs, ranging from private tuition, coaching, forum & etc.

WHY TuitionSuperMart?
1. Personalised Coaching.
2. Top Quality Assurance.
3. Fast, Guaranteed Results

Visit us at Tuitionsupermart.sg | Where your child matters.
Call: (65) 6886 4987 for more info.
SMS: (65) 8133 4546 for your late enquiries.
Email: admin@TuitionSuperMart.sg