looking for coin bags

My mom operates a small retail store and she is looking for coin bags. You see she wants everything sorted and organized, even sales transactions. Now she is asking me to look for currency and coin bags, she wants something that has a secure closure and reusable. Can you recommend any suppliers? Thanks!

Are you looking for something like this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Plastic-Money-Coin-Bank-Bags/dp/B00569GSQU ? I'm a regular Amazon customer so I can only suggest that site, lol. But it's hassle-free to order online though I cannot guarantee if the price is much cheaper.
Yep, that's what she needs but she says ordering from Amazon for those items didn't really help her. Most of the materials used for those type of coin bags are not sturdy enough and secure enough. We're trying to look for coin bags manufactured in the US or UK by trusted suppliers. We tried looking online and the first site that came up was Ampac we ordered a batch to see if they look the same as the photos and how they are described in the site. If you can recommend other sources for the coin and cash bags, we'd really appreciate it. Let the hunt begin! :001_302: