Looking for Confinement Lady on FEBRUARY 2015 (Not Thru Agency)

victoriapeh

Hi,

I am a Singaporean mummy, and I am looking for Confinement Lady for February 2015. Hope I am not considered too kiasu :001_302:. As I know February 19 is CNY, and mine is due before CNY and will do the confinement During CNY. However, I know go through agency is so expensive and many rules and regulation, including confinement lady must have her own room for privacy and resting. In this HDB housing, I think we won't have enough room or empty the room for nanny.

I have a Foreign Domestic Helper to do the housework and take care of my wheel-chaired father. I have 2 small dogs (spayed) and fully taken care by my maid. So, basically, Confinement lady just need to take care of me and my baby and do groceries. No need to do housework, except my room.

If anyone has any recommendation for good Freelancer or relatives as Confinement lady during Chinese New Year, please call me at 81287268.

Many Thanks ya !!:001_302:

craziology

Hi

Have you managed to find a confinement lady during this period? I have been asking around and the price is jaw dropping..

Wai Kwun

I highly recommend my confinement nanny, who is currently helping me with my second child. Ah Loo Auntie has over 10 years experience in caring for mothers and their newborns. She is very organized, gentle and efficient in her work. She is always there with a great wealth of valuable advices, and encouraging words, but never pushy and respectful of mothers' decisions. I trust her fully and knows she has me and my baby's best interest at heart, while she cares for my child and assist in my recovery. I enjoy her cooking she keeps the kitchen in an orderly manner with excellent level of hygiene. Call 9448 0574 (Singapore) or 0126196803 (Malaysia)