Looking for - Confinement nanny, English speaking, from Johor

blossoms1987

Hi all mummies!

I'm looking for recommendations or if anyone has any contact for confinement nanny. Preferably English speaking and from Johor (as my Mandarin is not good and I prefer Johor as its closer for logistics etc in case)

Anyone has any recommendations? Would greatly appreciate the help!!

Cheers
Joyce

Weegurl

Hey there blossom, have you found any confinement service yet? Because it's very limiting since you're searching for an English speaking Johorian. There are a few out there I'm sure but
Hi all mummies!

I'm looking for recommendations or if anyone has any contact for confinement nanny. Preferably English speaking and from Johor (as my Mandarin is not good and I prefer Johor as its closer for logistics etc in case)

Cheers
Joyce
Hey there blossom, have you found any confinement service yet? Because it's very limiting since you're searching for an English speaking Johorian. There are a few out there I'm sure. I'm looking for one too near KL. Can't seem to find any one that I like...:(

Eky22

Not much of confinement lady .. currently quite difficult to find, good confinement lady mostly retire ald..or they just take care their grandchild

Jester

Hey there. Do you preferably looking for confinement lady that only can speak english? Are you still looking?

ohemgee555

Not much of confinement lady .. currently quite difficult to find, good confinement lady mostly retire ald..or they just take care their grandchild
Agreed. Most of confinement lady nowadays are old. If they are up for it, then they would go for part time jobs. But if not, then they just stay at home.

mommybeebee

Hi all mummies!

Cheers
Joyce

I asked about babysitter service at FB last 2weeks. Got people mentioned caregiverasia.

Jester

FB still reliable meh? I heard lots of cases revolving around FB la these days. I try to stay away from asking at FB. Just a month and a half before got case. Nowadays parents should be aware of stuffs like these.

http://www.astroawani.com/berita-malaysia/tolong-doakan-anak-saya-ibu-muhammad-umar-zayyan-183862
Oh this is so sad. I never trust to find people through facebook. Scared this kind of thing would happen to my family. Better go find trusted intermediate platform when it comes to your family safety.

Eky22

Agreed. Most of confinement lady nowadays are old. If they are up for it, then they would go for part time jobs. But if not, then they just stay at home.
Confinement lady also got part time? then at night need to take care baby yourself...it is quite tired..

ohemgee555

Oh this is so sad. I never trust to find people through facebook. Scared this kind of thing would happen to my family. Better go find trusted intermediate platform when it comes to your family safety.
Safety is the most important feature when it comes to your family's life. You've got to do your best to avoid things like in the news. Facebook could be good but it could be hazardous too. You never know who you come in contact with

ohemgee555

Confinement lady also got part time? then at night need to take care baby yourself...it is quite tired..
It is your baby afterall, that's the sacrifice you have to make lor.But, if you need help then find a babysitter as well la.

Mrs.Koo

FB still reliable meh? I heard lots of cases revolving around FB la these days. I try to stay away from asking at FB. Just a month and a half before got case. Nowadays parents should be aware of stuffs like these.

http://www.astroawani.com/berita-malaysia/tolong-doakan-anak-saya-ibu-muhammad-umar-zayyan-183862
Never TRUST people in FB! This what would happend. If you looking for babysitter or maid or any homebased services better find from official and trustful source!