Looking for English Language Tutor/Teacher (9 hours/week)

Rachel Ong

I'm looking for a English Language Tutor/Teacher to tutor 3 groups of China students studying in International Schools. 3 times a week, 1 hour sessions.

Preferably Ex-MOE Teachers or teachers who have experienced with IGCSE/IB Syllabus.

Email me at rachel.my@lvenzeya.com or pm me.

I am not running a tuition centre.

OWL STUDY

I'm looking for a English Language Tutor/Teacher to tutor 3 groups of China students studying in International Schools. 3 times a week, 1 hour sessions.

Preferably Ex-MOE Teachers or teachers who have experienced with IGCSE/IB Syllabus.

[ Tuition and Student Care services at Cashew Road ]

Owl Study welcomes all students of Primary and Kindergarten level. We offer UNLIMITED tuition sessions and after-school student care services at a monthly FLAT FEE. Tuition is available across ALL 4 SUBJECTS namely English, Chinese, Mathematics and Science. In addition, daily homework and weekly spelling will be guided during tuition sessions. Tutor is a Business graduate from the University of New South Wales. Owl Study is open from 12 pm - 8 pm on weekdays so you can pick your child up after your working hours! Please call / text 81180453 to find out more or check out our Instagram page at www.instagram.com/owlstudysg

Bbhie

Hi there! I have found a very good English tutor for my cousin a few months ago on the website of TUTOROO.
They are also offering a lot of tutors for different languages. I got to choose the tutor that my cousin preferred and also booked the classes at my cousin's availability.
You can take a look at their site and choose your tutor at this link: https://www.tutoroo.co/english-tutor-singapore
Hope this helps!

Raymund

Dear Parents, my name is Raymund and I am the mentor teacher in a premium English enrichment and tuition centre. Due to the suspension of centre-based lessons, I happen to be available for the month of April (or beyond) to conduct home-based tuition lessons. I am offering primary level tuition, teaching skills and strategies to deal with the various components your child faces in his/her examinations. If you are interested in acquiring my services, please contact me via phone or email (94748878 or kuyaraymund@gmail.com).

joysparker

[LAST CALL] In this season of giving, give your kids the gift of learning new topics and interests with Allschool.

We're offering a special 12.12 promotion for all classes on Allschool.

bit.ly/allschool-1212-mummysg

Feel free to share with your family and friends.

#allschool #christmas #1212Voucher

TutorsSG

Hi, would you like to take a look at our growing tutor base?

Feel free to reach out to the tutors and use our platform for any tuition arrangements (we have a video meeting platform similar to Zoom, plus whiteboard feature).

A brief summary of what TutorsSG is:

TutorsSG
Control in your fingertips

TutorsSG is available in AppStore and Play Store. Parents have full access to the entire tutor base and control over which tutor to award the assignment to. Browse through the available tutoring sessions, or request one if you don’t see a session that meets your requirements.

There is No Agent Fees, No Hidden Fees.

Overall, the app aims to offer online tutoring options that meet your budget and schedule ⏱.

For more information, visit TutorsSG's website.

Katelynn767

Hi! I know this is an old post, but I'm an American English teacher that recently relocated to Singapore. I teach advanced American poetry and English Literature. It's a mixture of a creative and English language class. I'm currently on the platform called Allschool and go by Miss. Simmons. Lessons are twice a week. The title of my course is Creative Writing: An Introduction to American Poetry - Advanced Level. This might be helpful for your kids! Check it out if you're interested.

Attachments