looking for math and science tutor for my sec 3 girl

NaomiTTA

Hi there, for parents looking for a suitable tutor to cater to your child's needs, i know a
wide range of tutors, MOE teachers, part-time tutors and full-time tutors with more than 14 years experience and proven track record. If the placement is right, you will also get free access to past year paper assessments and unlimited e-exams! No frills attached. Will work according to your budget, and free replacement till you find the right one -Your satisfaction is the priority.

Kindly drop me a SMS @ 9276-1641 stating your preferences. Thanks!

*No agents please*

Wan Qian

Looking for TUITION for your child/yourself?

Trust Tuition Agency has been in the education business since 1995. At Trust Tuition Agency, certified and validated part-time tutors and full-time teachers are available for ALL SUBJECTS and EVERY LEVEL, ranging from primary schools to universities! Special courses such as music or swimming are available too! (http://www.trusttutor.com)

Why us?
1) We are a ONE-STOP EDUCATION AND TRAINING PORTAL which includes up to 138 Miscellaneous Courses.
2) We have a large database of tutors, hence we will be able to find a best-fit tutor for you in the fastest time. Quick replacement is possible in the case where you are not comfortable with the tutor.
3) Get up to 20% DISCOUNT for EPB assessment books
4) Accumulate points for every dollar you spent and redeem it with a shopping voucher
5) Fretting over the costs of other school past-year papers? Sign up with us and get unlimited access to them for FREE!! (Usual price: $50/month)

If you are interested, feel free to contact Wanqian at 96274878. Thank you!

tks

Secondary Mathematics (E- Math & A- Maths) Tuition @ Lakeside, Taman Jurong

Tutor: Dr. Kumar
B. Eng (1st Class Hon.), NUS
PhD (ECE), NUS.
Postdoctoral Fellow, UF, USA.
Experienced in tutor.

Please contact us now & get upto15% discount
Sec 1/2 : sgd 150 (u.p. : sgd180)
Sec 3: sgd 180 (u.p. :sgd210)
Sec 4: sgd 200 (u.p. :sgd240)

For more details please visit:
https://sites.google.com/site/tutorkumarsg/

Thank you very much.

Pamela Anne

I am a full time tutor who is committed and passionate about teaching children. I have 3 years of experience tutoring all primary levels EMS, and Chinese for lower primary.
I also did relief teaching in a local primary school for a certain period of time.
Currently i have K1, P2, P3, P4, and P5 students and they are doing well under my guidance and passion!

Rates are negotiable. Parents living in the same area and do not mind organizing a small group tuition in one of their homes will result in lower tuition fees!
Parents who are looking for secondary/JC etc tutors, fret not as I have a range of certified and suitable tutors to recommend as well.

Mummies interested in my service can whatsapp/sms me at 92336125

TutorLab

Looking for a tutor? You are at the right place!
As a tuition coordinator, TutorLab offers the following:

1. FREE exam papers AND online E-Learning Assessment/Test Account
2. Tutors ranging from MOE teachers to full-time tutors to part-time tutors
3. More 138 courses to choose from
4. Tuition catered to your convenience
5. Affordable and negotiable tuition fees
6. Easily contactable and prompt replies
7. 20% discount EPB Assessment books
8. Be rewarded with Shopping Vouchers using your points
9. Praise and rewards to encourage students

Contact us @ +65 9019 0192 via WhatsApp

Visit us at our website http://www.tutorlab.sg/
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TutorLabSingapore/

sparkleta

Hi. I am a tuition coordinator. You may wish to contact me on Whatsapp via 8523 6694. I will help you to contact a suitable tutor according to your preference.

Do include the following details in the message if possible
Levels and subjects:
Sessions per week and hours per lesson:
Budget per hour:
Tutor requirements:
Most of our tutors are undergraduates or graduates. Most of them have years of tutoring experiences and are familiar with the syllabus. We will help you to contact a suitable tutor asap. Please do not hesitate to contact us!

Dear Parents,
I am a full time graduate tutor with more than 14 years teaching experience including a couple of years experience lecturing in a private school. I can coach Primary Maths and Science as well as Secondary Maths and Science. I am a bubbly tutor and students enjoy my lessons as they are interesting and interactive. There is never a dull moment. I am friendly and approachable.

Do send me a private message or contact me at 84488342 for more information.

I teach from home and I am located in the North area.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Latest update: 1 weekend slot and a few weekday slots left.

2017 PSLE Results:

100% A/A* for PSLE Science

80% A* for PSLE Maths

Full Time Tutor Profile:

• University Graduate (Patient and Cheery Tutor)

• Experienced, Responsible, Inspiring and Committed Tutor with more than 14 years of continuous tutoring experience coaching students in Top Primary Schools and Band 1 Secondary schools in Primary and Secondary Maths and Science.

• Experienced in setting school examination papers (Ex-lecturer in a private International school) and skilled in all answering techniques

• Conducive and peaceful tuition setting to encourage maximum learning at student’s pace

• Clear communicator and open to deep discussion with regards to exam questions including exam strategies

• Exam orientated with lessons spent on answering techniques training including critical thinking, data analytical skills and application

• In-tuned with the current syllabus in terms of exam preparation for PSLE, N Levels and O Levels

Subjects Offered

• P1 Preparatory Maths and English Classes for K2 students

• Primary Mathematics (P1 to P6)

• Primary Science (P3 to P6)

• Secondary Elementary Mathematics (Sec 1 to Sec 5)

• Lower Secondary Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)

• Upper Secondary Physics and Chemistry (Sec 3 to Sec 5, Pure and Combined Science)

Kindly private message me or email me at PriSecMathSciTutor@gmail.com if there are any queries. You can also WhatsApp/call me at 84488342 for more information. Free advice with no obligations.

Tuition will be conducted at my residence in the North Area or the nearby areas.

My place is accessible by MRT or a 5 to 20 min bus/car ride from any of the following places: Toa Payoh, Novena, Seletar Hills, Braddell, Bishan, Queensway, Bukit Merah, Farrer Road and Lentor Sengkang, Buangkok, Yio Chu Kang, Yishun, Sembawang, Woodlands, Serangoon, Khatib, Ang Mo Kio and Thomson.

Contact me to find out more information before the slots are all taken up.

Thanks and I wish you success!

elson4ever

Hihi, Im desperately looking for a good science tutor(pure physic,chemistry and biology) for my Sec 3 girl. Any recommendation? I prefer word of mouth recommendation as its trustworthy.
Thanks a million!

Hi Ms Lim, if you are still looking for a tutor, you can sms/whatsapp me @ 91299852. Besides finding the right tutor for your kid, you also can have access to past year papers for your daughter to work on. If you are not satisfied with the tutor, no worries I can find you another tutor asap.

elson4ever

Hi i am looking for a tutor to coach my P4 girl maths and science. Currently she is attending an enrichment centre at tampines. Her results are in a yo-yo state. Any good recommendations??

Hi Wendy79, are you still on the lookout for a tutor ? I have a wide database of tutors and I will try to match the right tutor for your girl. Kindly PM me if you are still interested

crystallee12

TRUST TUITION AGENCY

Over 1,000 Qualified Teachers, Undergraduates, & 'A' Level Tutors are available near your areas.

*FREE Top school test and examination papers when you sign up with us
*Assessment books at discounted rate
*Online E-Learning & consultation at your own convenience

Subjects (Any subjects)
- K1 & K2
- Pri 1 to Pri 6
- Sec 1 to Sec 5
- Junior College / Pre-U
- Certain Poly & Uni subjects

Courses
- Computer courses
- Language courses
- French, Japanese, etc
- Interest courses - Photography, etc
- Sports - Swimming, etc
- Music - Piano, etc

Let me help you arrange your next education needs for you for FREE. Let's help your child excel in this new academic year together. Fast, quality service guranteed. SMS or Whatsapp Aaron @82283233 for more details.

Dear parents, I am currently taking in new students from October this year. In our competitive society, it is essential for students to perform at their highest ability and to do this, they must be equiped with the correct skills. Holidays is a good time to brush up on their studies especially for students preparing for national exams or students who need extra guidance/confidence/support. Over the years, I have seen numerous students through their PSLE, N Levels and O Levels. As an educator, it is always my joy and my commitment to see my students through their exams and their subsequent success in their endeavours.

Kindly refer to my profile below and contact me at 84488342 for more information.

Female Full Time Tutor Profile:
• Experienced, Responsible, Inspiring and Committed Tutor with more than 10 years of continuous tutoring experience in Primary and Secondary Maths and Science
• Experienced in setting school examination papers and skilled in all answering techniques
• Conducive and peaceful tuition setting to encourage maximum learning at student’s pace
• Clear communicator and open to deep discussion with regards to exam questions including exam strategies
• Exam orientated with lessons spent on answering techniques training including critical thinking, data analytical skills and application
• In-tuned with the current syllabus in terms of exam preparation for PSLE, N Levels and O Levels

Subjects Offered
• Elementary Mathematics
• Upper Secondary Physics and Chemistry - Pure Chemistry and Combined Science (Physics and Chemistry)

Kindly private message me or email me at PriSecMathSciTutor@gmail.com if there are any queries. You can also watsapp or call me at 84488342. Free advice with no obligations.

Tuition will be conducted at my residence in the North Area (Ang Mo Kio Central)

My place is accessible by 2 minutes walk from Ang Mo Kio MRT. It is beside Ang Mo Kio interchange and Ang Mo Kio Hub.

Contact me at 84488342 for more information before the slots are all taken up. Only a few slots left as I only have a few graduating students this year. I hope to help students to improve in their weaker subjects.

Thanks.

Hello all!

We are a team of current and ex-MOE teachers offering affordable home tuition for Pure and Combined Science Chemistry. We believe that with care and attention, your child can overcome the difficulties that they face in Chemistry.

We have 3 types of classes: group classes, 1-1 classes and ad-hoc consultation. More information can also be found on our website: www.caremistrycorner.com

If your child needs help, do not hesitate to give us a call or drop us an email!

Cheers,
Caremistry Corner
+65 9068 9047
caremistrycorner@gmail.com

Dear parents, I am currently taking in new students from October this year. In our competitive society, it is essential for students to perform at their highest ability and to do this, they must be equiped with the correct skills. Holidays is a good time to brush up on their studies especially for students preparing for national exams or students who need extra guidance/confidence/support. Over the years, I have seen numerous students through their PSLE, N Levels and O Levels. As an educator, it is always my joy and my commitment to see my students through their exams and their subsequent success in their endeavours.

Kindly refer to my profile below and contact me at 84488342 for more information.

Female Full Time Tutor Profile:
• Experienced, Responsible, Inspiring and Committed Tutor with more than 10 years of continuous tutoring experience in Primary and Secondary Maths and Science
• Experienced in setting school examination papers and skilled in all answering techniques

Subjects Offered
• Elementary Mathematics
• Upper Secondary Physics and Chemistry - Pure Chemistry and Combined Science (Physics and Chemistry)

Kindly private message me or email me at PriSecMathSciTutor@gmail.com if there are any queries. You can also watsapp or call me at 84488342. Free advice with no obligations.

Tuition will be conducted at my residence in the North Area (Ang Mo Kio Central)

My place is accessible by 2 minutes walk from Ang Mo Kio MRT. It is beside Ang Mo Kio interchange and Ang Mo Kio Hub.

Contact me at 84488342 for more information before the slots are all taken up. Only a few slots left as I only have a few graduating students this year. I hope to help students to improve in their weaker subjects.

Thanks.
2 slots left.