Looking for Math Homeschool Tutor for my boy

MissusLau

Hi mummies, my boy is entering Secondary 3 next year. We just moved back to Singapore and I am afraid he will not be able to catch up in school. I am helping him in other subjects but for Mathematics we are both clueless. Any homeschool programme for bridging purposes to recommend?

patsyang84

Dear Parent

Are you still looking for home tutor?

I am a tuition coordinator and can help you find a home tutor through our database.

Our tutors range from undergrad, graduates to current school teachers.

Please sms or whatsapp me at 90088796 if you require assistance.

MSC-SG

Hi mummies, my boy is entering Secondary 3 next year. We just moved back to Singapore and I am afraid he will not be able to catch up in school. I am helping him in other subjects but for Mathematics we are both clueless. Any homeschool programme for bridging purposes to recommend?
Dear Mummy, do you still need the maths tuition for your boy? We have upcoming secondary school maths group tuition in December. Trial lesson can be given at discounted rate for new students. Location: North area. If keen, feel free to contact us or message us at 9459 4548 to find out more. Thanks!

Latest update: 1 weekend slot and a few weekday slots left.

2017 PSLE Results:

100% A/A* for PSLE Science

80% A* for PSLE Maths

Full Time Tutor Profile:

• University Graduate (Patient and Cheery Tutor)

• Experienced, Responsible, Inspiring and Committed Tutor with more than 14 years of continuous tutoring experience coaching students in Top Primary Schools and Band 1 Secondary schools in Primary and Secondary Maths and Science.

• Experienced in setting school examination papers (Ex-lecturer in a private International school) and skilled in all answering techniques

• Conducive and peaceful tuition setting to encourage maximum learning at student’s pace

• Clear communicator and open to deep discussion with regards to exam questions including exam strategies

• Exam orientated with lessons spent on answering techniques training including critical thinking, data analytical skills and application

• In-tuned with the current syllabus in terms of exam preparation for PSLE, N Levels and O Levels

Subjects Offered

• P1 Preparatory Maths and English Classes for K2 students

• Primary Mathematics (P1 to P6)

• Primary Science (P3 to P6)

• Secondary Elementary Mathematics (Sec 1 to Sec 5)

• Lower Secondary Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)

• Upper Secondary Physics and Chemistry (Sec 3 to Sec 5, Pure and Combined Science)

Kindly private message me or email me at PriSecMathSciTutor@gmail.com if there are any queries. You can also WhatsApp/call me at 84488342 for more information. Free advice with no obligations.

Tuition will be conducted at my residence in the North Area or the nearby areas.

My place is accessible by MRT or a 5 to 20 min bus/car ride from any of the following places: Toa Payoh, Novena, Seletar Hills, Braddell, Bishan, Queensway, Bukit Merah, Farrer Road and Lentor Sengkang, Buangkok, Yio Chu Kang, Yishun, Sembawang, Woodlands, Serangoon, Khatib, Ang Mo Kio and Thomson.

Contact me to find out more information before the slots are all taken up.

Thanks and I wish you success!

TutorsSG

TutorsSG
Control in your fingertips

TutorsSG is available in AppStore and Play Store. Parents have full access to the entire tutor base and control over which tutor to award the assignment to. Browse through the available tutoring sessions, or request one if you don’t see a session that meets your requirements.

No Agent Fees, No Hidden Fees.

Overall, the app aims to offer online tutoring options that meet your budget and schedule .

For more information, visit TutorsSG's website

gwendolyn2601

Hello parents, My name is Gwen. Previously i have experience in teaching Math and Chinese for primary school (both mainstream and special needs).

Students and parents often described me as:
- patient, and kind
- fun and engaging
- making sure child understand concept before moving on

Do PM me or email me at gwendolyn2601@gmail.com if you are interested. My rates are really affordable and willing to travel.

Let's discuss together the plan for your child and work closely. i always believe in working together as a team for greater performance.

Last edited: